Can I Stay Tonight?

The week was the time for deadline in which Taehyung had to submit tons of project. He was tired that time especially on the group project.

The next day was Saturday but he had no time to spare because of his assignments.

Taehyung took a deep sigh when Jungkook told to bring him fried chicken and beer. Taehyung told him not to come as he had no time left but he still insist on coming.

After Taehyung taking a shower and cleaned the room, he heard the doorbell.

[Jungkook]
I tried to run really fast. Let's eat when it's still hot.

Jungkook with his casual clothes and 2 bags on his hands ran into the living room right away.  Both of them told each other about their days, it always like this since both of them secretly dated.

[Jungkook]
Can I stay tonight?

[Taehyung]
You can stay but I have a lot of works to do.

[Jungkook]
No problem!

Taehyung was sitting on the sofa with the laptop on his thighs. Jungkook was sitting next to Taehyung and looked at him working.

[Taehyung]
Stop staring.

He said without even looking at Jungkook.

[Jungkook]
It's Saturday tomorrow. *yawned*

[Taehyung]
I'll be late if I don't do it now.

Jungkook moved closer to Taehyung and buried his lips on his neck.

[Taehyung]
Don't disturb me.

Taehyung pushed his head out and kept on typing. Jungkook didn't say anything and kept on what he's doing. He took a deep breath on Taehyung neck and whispered his name.

[Jungkook]
Taehyung-ah....

Taehyung was so determined this time but yeah, his breath made him goosebumps. Taehyung stopped him and put the laptop on the table.

[Taehyung]
Jungkook, it's serious. This is my assignment.

Taehyung didn't know what to do except for sighing deeply and told him to stop. As Taehyung let out of his laptop, his hands started touching and his lips found him.

[Jungkook]
I'm gonna help you with it later.... But now you have to help me with my problem first.

[Taehyung]
You pervert.....

Jungkook attacked his mouth right away as you were speaking. Jungkook hands went from his butt, to his chest.

Taehyung kneeled up and sat on his thighs, his hands held his jaw. But his hands slode under Taehyung's shirt intended to take it off.

Taehyung's phone bell suddenly rang. He picked it up while Jungkook was still making him feel good.

[Jimin]
Taehyung? You changed your password?

Taehyung jumped out and stopped Jungkook, noticed him that someone was out there.

He fixed his hair and clothes then opened the door for Jimin.