one | under the rain

I don't speak english very well ok
.
.
.

When Peter was a child, his village was attacked by the Hydra kingdom. He was lucky and survived, but most of his family members died. Tony Stark found Peter under the tree sleeping, he carried Peter to his castle to take care of him and raise him as his own son.

Years later Peter is a grown teenager, he was still angry at Hydra and plans to destroy them for revenge, Stark was afraid of Peter getting hurt so he told his trusted maid Y/n, to look after him.

Peter now lives in the middle of a forest with Y/n, she is his supporter. He would go to the jungle to kill more monsters, and Y/n would always follow him from behind picking up the Monster's heart to exchange them to gold.

____________________________

You
.
.
.

"Mr Parker, i think it's starting to rain. We should head back." I said while gripping onto my backpack tightly "There's another monster there! I can kill it!" He said with excitement "But Parker, it's starting to rain. You're going to get sick!" I shouted at him, he didn't listen and ran to awards the monster. He killed it so fast that i couldn't see how he killed it, his leather jacket was covered in blood. I have to wash it when we get back. Great, thanks Parker.

"Sir it's time to go back, it's raining." I said pulling his jacket, he turned around to look at me "But--" "Parker!!" I yelled at him angrily, he sighed "Fine.. but when the rain stops i'm going to kill them again!" He said while walking to exit the jungle, i just sighed and follow him from behind.

The rain was getting thicker and we're not home yet, i was afraid of Mr Parker to get sick so i openend my back pack and took out a hooded cloak "Mr Parker, wait." He stopped walking and turned around "What? Another monster?" He said looking around, i sighed and put the cloak on him. He was suprised and looked at me "You're going to get sick if you don't wear this." I said "I'm already wet though" he laughed "Oh.." i looked down and he just chuckled.

"Look over there, let's go there!"

"What why?" I asked

"Let's go there to wait for the rain to stop, so we wont get too soaked." He said running to awards the Tree, i just follow him from behind like i usually do. I was cold, but i think i can hold it. Mr Parker's health is what i only care about, your majesty will get mad at me if he's sick.

I look up at the sky waiting for the rain to stop, then all of the sudden, i feel something ontop of me.

Mr Parker gave me the cloak "Sir, why did you take it off?" I asked "You're cold." He replied looking away, i shook my head "No i am not, you have to use this. Your majesty will get angry with me if you're sick." I told him while i gave him the cloak.

He stopped me by holding my wrist "No, i won't get sick. You wear it." He insisted, i sighed and wore it. It's been 15 minutes and the rain has finally stopped, i turn to look at Mr Parker, he's sleeping while standing.

The fuck. But he's leaning on to the tree so i guess it's kind of normal.

Is it though?

I poke his cheek "Mr Parker, the rain has stopped." He slowly openend his eyes "Mm?" He yawned "Oh, okay! Let's go hunt down more monster!" He said while running to awards the nearest monster "Hey! Could you at least slow down?!" I yelled while running to catch up to him.

One by one he slaughter them all, i just watch him kill them. It's normal  to see someone or something get killed, that's how the world works. You either kill or get killed.

"Water."

I handed him the water bottle, he drank it but not all of them went into his mouth. Some water fell on his chin making it's way to his shirt, hot isn't it? I mean what.

He's always like this, so messy.
I just wish he can finally get revenge so my job is done, he continued to kill the monsters easily. Until one monster showed up, the monster was huge.

I pulled his jacket "No, he's too big. I don't think you can do it. You only have a knife!!" I told him worried, he just chuckled and said "Don't worry, i'm a trained monster hunter. I can do this." He smirked "Plus, i have you! My little support." He pat my head gently, i can't really say anything so i just sigh and let him do what he wants.

He ran to awards the monster with his knife, i grip onto my backpack thightly watching him. I look around to see if there is any monster around, there wasn't but i saw somebody wearing a black cloak behind the monster.

The person took out something from the cloak, it looked like...an explosive jungle monster?!
He threw the monster at Mr Parker causing him to stop attacking the monster "MR PARKER WATCH OUT, IT'S GONNA EXPLODE!!" i shouted, he turned around and ran to awards me trying to escape.

The explosive monster was following him, he's a fast runner but so are explosive monsters. I reached my hand out so he can grab it, he reached his aswell.

The monster was getting closer and closer, it was going to explode. He was closer to me now so i quickly grab his hand and we ran away.

"Kill it Parker!!"

"I can't!!!"

"You said you're a trained monster hunter what the fuck?!"

I was running out of air, the backpack was heavy i can't run any longer. I stopped and pulled Parker's hand so we both fell into a cave,  the monster was still there trying to find us.

I opened the bag slowly and drank from the water bottle, yeah i just had an indirrect kiss with Mr Parker but that's normal to us. I put the bottle away. "why can't you kill it?!" I whispered-yelled him "He's explosive, we need to find an open space if we want to kill him. He's still going to explode even after you kill him." He explained while taking the bottle from me and drank it quickly.

"Where did that monster even come from?"

"I saw a person behind the huge monster, he's the one that threw the Explosive monster at you."

I took a quick glance at him, he's tired. I stood up "Let's go home." He looked up at me "What? Why now?"
"You look tired, we'll continue tommorow." I checked to see if the monster was gone, it was far away but i bet he cant hear us. Explosive monsters have bad hearings.

I took Mr Parker's hand and we both quickly ran away without makimg a sound, i escaped and i'm still holding his hand. I'm not gonna let go of his hand just incase he wants to kill another monster, i can stop him.

He looked a bit upset because he couldn't kill that giant monster, hah.
We walked our way to our house, he was walking slowly still upset. Believe me if i could i would cheer him up by giving him many monsters for him to kill.

He sat down on the couch and start reading a book, the same book he always read. That book was gift from the king for his 13th birthday, i can't believe he still reads it. Wow.

.
.
.
.