two | fresh air

You
.
.
.

"Mr Parker, you're still reading that book? Aren't you bored of it?" I asked him, he closed his book and sighed "Well, my step father gave this to me right? This is precious to me, my real father wont give me anything for my birthday." He said while shoving his face on the pillow.

"..Why?"

"I don't know...maybe, he doesn't care." He said trying to hide the fact he's feeling sad, i wanted to cheer him up but i don't know how. He got up "I'm gonna go out side to get some fresh air." I turned to him quickly "I- I'm coming with you!!" I said in a loud tone "You don't have to follow me everywhere you know." He chuckled, ah.. he finally smiled.

"You can wait here, i wont be long."

"Okay.." he smiled and then left.
A few minutes later, someone knocked on the door. I'm guessing he's back.

I opened the door, it wasn't him. It was the falcon.
"What are you doing here, sir?" I asked him politely, he didn't say a word and gave me a letter "Your majesty would like you to read it." He said amd then left.

I closed the door and read it

Dear Y/n, how is my son? Is he alright? I hope so.
Y/n i'm writing this to warn you about the war that is coming, Hydra has invented some sort of dangerous weapon and plans to use them to destroy this kingdom, this world, everything.

My beloved friend, Bruce Banner has gone missing for years and my "frenemy" Steve Rogers has left me.

He left with Sir Barnes. I'm sure they have their reasons, but still they're a fuckin' traitor.

Especially that double traitor, i gave her a second chance though.

Please tell Peter about this, so you both will be more carefull.

Take care,

Tony Stark.

I put the letter on the desk so that when Mr Parker comes back he can read it himself.

It's been 30 minutes and He's not back, i started to feel worried so i quickly wore ny cloak and exit the house. I searched for him everywhere but he is nowhere to be found.

I kept searching until i heared a voice, similar to Mr Parker's. I decided to follow where the voice is from, as the voice got louder i found him, i found Mr Parker.

I ran to him and grabbed his hand, he turned around to look at me "Y-Y/n??" I slapped him on the cheek but not too hard "Why didn't you comeback sooner?! You said you wont be long, you were gone for 30 minutes you idiot!!" You shouted at him, he rubbed his cheek with his hand and looked down "I-im sorry, b-but um i do have something to give you."

"What is it?"

He handed me something that isn't familiar to me "What is this?" I asked, he shook his head "I don't know, but it looks so cool so i decided to bring it with me!!" He said with a cheeky smile "What if it's dangerous Peter-- i mean Mr Parker.." shit! I accidentally said his first name.

I was too scared to look at his face, my whole life i was told to call Peter Parker by his last name, i looked up at his face and he was smiling. Wtf.
"Awww, you don't have to call me by my last name you know~" he said in a teasing tone "But i was told to--" he stopped me from finishing my sentences with his finger "Ckckck, call me Peter please."

I nodded "O-okay Peter.."

.
.
.

hiatus 😅 sorry i might quit writing fanfics bye 👋