Yeehaw!

Friday night, late, 12am in the morning where no one is around. Nobody was awake apart from the unusual sounds.....

"Fuck me in the ass papi chulo!" Harry moaned hardly as Simon shoved his big fat cock on Harry's big fat ass. "I hope that's alright for you baby doll" Simon moaned as he's licking his lips staring at the beautiful person in front of him which was harry.

Harry was already in a relationship with his band mate Louis Tomlinson but once the clock hits 10pm, harry would secretly sneak out of the house to get his ass fucked from the big boss Simon Cowell.

Harry begins to sit on top of Simon's dick with his hands rubbing on Simon's hairy chest smoothly. "Ride me daddy like you're one of my cow girls" Simon smirked as Harry blushes and rides his dick. "Yeehaw!" Moaned Harry into the distance as their on Simon's massive king size bed, getting all down and dirty in the bedroom.

Harry begins to suck Simon's cock, deepthroating it down his throat. "That feels beautiful babe! More more..." Simon moans while harry is continuing to deepthroat Simon's big fat cock. "It's just like a cucumber" Harry moaned and smirked at Simon while Simon winks. Harry continues to suck the cock then just in time Simon busts a nut but Harry is still sucking. "Fuuuuck!" Simon moans as Harry's gorgeous puffy lips are sucking the cock.