Grocery Shopping 🥒😩

It's 12pm, lunchtime and Harry and Simon meet each other in Asda to spend some quality time together since they haven't seen each other in a week. Wow a long time!

"Daddyyyyyy!" Harry yelled at Simon running to him as he's getting his trolly out ready to buy groceries because there wasn't any food in the fridge. "My baby son, Harold! We need to find a good place to fuck in here. Simon smirked, giving Harry a cheeky wink as he's pushing the trolly inside of Asda.

They both get to the fruit and vegetable section in Asda searching for the perfect foods to eat. "Oh look a cucumber!" Harry yelled pointing trying to show Simon the delicious treat. "I bet you were thinking of my cock wasn't ya?" Simon flirtatiously laughed. "Yeee-no, maybe you could shove it in my ass some day but don't tell Louis because he will get jealous." Harry smiled leaving Simon a flirtatious look on his face. "Anything for you my sweetheart!" Simon smiled.

A few minutes later Simon discovers a little room. He drags Harry into the room with his shopping trolly filled with food whispering into Harry's ear "give me a blowjob babe, look it's a private room, nobody will come in here I promise!" Simon cried and begged. "Sure daddy!" Harry winked giving Simon a cheeky little smile.

Little did they know this was the staff room for the workers to go in only.....

Harry starts giving the blow job to Simon while Simon is trying to moan quietly in case nobody hears them doing their business.

Suddenly a 17 year old boy who works in Asda enters the room. He looks around and notices Harry giving Simon the blowjob. His face was horrified! He looked speechless and no words came out of his mouth. "I'm so sorry-" Harry apologised to the young innocent boy. Harry and Simon quickly got up and put their clothes on quickly so nobody else would see, they shook the boy's hand and apologised again for doing inappropriate behaviour in the supermarket.

"So, what's your name young lad?" Harry asked politely with a smile on his face trying to be friendly. "Uhhh it's zayn..." the boy looked up smiling at Harry and Simon trying not to laugh. "Oh zayn, that's such a lovely name!" Harry smiled making a conversation as zayn looks up smiling saying thank you.

They suddenly leave the little room they were in, rushing to the till to pay for their groceries trying not to be recognised by the locals who might have witnessed their little incident. They both rushed to Simon's car and put all of the groceries in the back of the car. "Fuck." Simon sighed with relieve.