Part 2.

The next morning Y/N woke up with a weird feeling upon her skin, as if she wasn't in her own bed, which was the bitter truth by now. Obviously she wouldn't have slept in the bed where her husband had cheated on her in.

Still there was a warm embrace around her body, holding her close. While the eyes of Y/N had to adjust to the bright sunlight that blessed the room, her sight still a little bit too blurry to tell.
Whilst someone's breath hit her neck softly, Y/N started asking herself what had happened.

'Did I..? No.. Or? I did? With whom?? When did I..?'
The woman tried to figure out wether she had a wild night with a stranger or everything was a bad dream.
But when a strong arm pushed her closer to a built chest, she knew who it was. She knew what happened..
"Hoseok.." She softly spoke while trying to wake the male so he'd let go of her.

It was a small fight until the man woke up from her soft calling.
His eyes laid upon her, looking at her flustered face. He knew he had to let go, had to leave bed and get ready but instead, the male just groaned and hid his face against a pillow and just as his grip loosened around her, Y/N was able to escape his deathly cuddle grip.
The woman lifted herself and stretched her body, she was a little stiff and her muscles didn't feel too good either, but without hesitation she grabbed a pair of black stockings, a shiny, short red skirt, a black top and over that a leather jacket plus a pair of lether boots with heels.
The woman was hurt and broke but would Y/N let the heartbreak she went through due to the loss of her husband she thought she loved the most, the one who Y/N imagined as unforgettable.

Yes. She did. From inside.
From her outside the woman had to seem as confident and cold as well as beautiful as always.
Tough and strong.
Whilst she put on some gold and brown smokey eye look, red lipstick and the usual perfect pore filling, foundation, the contouring she wore to make her features more prominent. Or make them vanish a little if they were not good.

After her hair was in a high ponytail, Y/N grabbed the ever so matte chanel bag of hers which had a golden chain.
It was the one her now ex had gave her on their first anniversary.
She might hate him, but not the 600 dollar bag. No, most definitely not.

Y/N walked out just to meet Hoseok who had changed into a pair of ripped jeans and a button up shirts accompanied by a baseball cap and leather jacket besides his black shoes that completed the look.
"You look gorgeous." He complimented her, causing her to give a small smile.
"So do you.."
"Aren't men usually handsome."
"Yep. But you're gorgeous." Y/N grinned and walked off.

The other members were asleep and now she had her job to do.
Y/N took out the whistle she had anyways to wake members such as Hyungwon. Those who wouldn't wake up. And also the others. Why? Let's say she enjoys their grunts in the morning while waking up.
Sadistic somehow.

The woman walked into each room while whistling awake each member.
"Morning..~" She cooed and walked off.

Later

After the boys were all awake and at the set with their manger Y/N who was waiting for them to shoot a few pictures.
Even though she felt limp, the young manager helped the 7 men to feel as comfortable as possible but also kept them going, sometimes rushing them from shooting to shooting.

Unfortunately empathy had never been her strength. She forgot to let them rest until she heard one who never complained at anything she did.
"Noona. How long do we have to shoot?? It's already  5pm and we haven't eaten anything else than breakfast at 11am.." Changkyun whined whilst his eyes looked ever so helpless, lips curled into a pout.

His words hit Y/N like a truck.
She had forgotten.
She truly had.
A little distracted, the usually strict and very disciplined manager sighed and messed up her pony tail in disbelief.
"Ahh~ Sorry..I will order it just now!" She spoke softly while  taking her phone and collecting all the orders the men had.
Even the camera team, ordering the food to their all favorite restaurant.

"Are you okay?" Hyungwon asked as he sat down next to Y/N.
The male had been her best friend since day one and knew if anything was off.
Even those little things  Hoseok nor Sehun could understand at all. Would never know about.

"Is it.. Because of your breakup? I mean.." He fondled with his words but couldn't imagine what to say.
How? How should he.
Y/N nodded a little. She was really weak. Weaker than ever before.
"Do you want to..talk about it."
"Not now.. Let's eat first. Okay?"
Hyungwon gave his bestie a soft smile and nodded.

"Let's do that."