Samantha K forest

Sam~

"Ayo Sam I hope which ever girl got you all lovely dovey doesn't take ma wing man away from ey" Bri's annoying ass kept throwing papers at me in class, "well if you keep throw those damn papers I'm finna make sure your dumb ass never gets laid again" I chuckled throwing back her paper at her hard but she dodged it and it accidentally hit Tanya (one of my side piece who was already anger at me for ignoring her ever since last week and boy she was not happy bout this)

"Like what the fuck Samantha...!" She bucked but luck for her Miss. Johnson our fine ass English teacher with nice long blonde her and huge tits I always stare at while she teaches ... yeah I know I seem like kinda of a perv well I am hey I'm a teenager can't help it , Miss. Johnson shut her up before she could say more and I could embarrass her dumb ass. "But ma'am she throw paper at me" Tanya whined pointing at me , " bitch don't point your wrinkly ass finger at me" I challenged her coursing the class to gasp and Bri laughing her ass out, "Samantha watch your language...!" Miss Johnson got in between our argument which was bout to start, "you know what actually detention this afternoon! " she added on, "bu..." I don't want to hear it Samantha now back to the lesson" Miss Johnson said then continued with her class while i gave Tanya a dirty look and Bri trying to keep her self from also getting detention by not laughing.

Classes when on as usual after that till the last lesson rolled in which was arts i had finished drawing and was busy texting Aria on my phone

Me: you got hockey practice today right

Bonnie: yass how you out here forgetting my schedule 😐

Me: Nah I didn't I was only making sure😂

Bonnie: or maybe you just plotting to fucking with your lil hoes😒

Me: Nah ma... it ain't like that I got detention because of Bri again😫

Bonnie: mmhhh aight as long as you pick me up at 5 pm we'll be Gucci

Me: Aight Mami finna come for that ass😉

Bonnie: Boi bye😂

As I smiled to My self i got a text from none other then Tanya the side piece her self

Thot 5: Hey zaddy I'm sorry I got you in trouble I should have not acted up I just miss you soo much like I'll come over to your place tonight and make it up to you 😍⚘🔥

After that text she sent me a nude which looked recent like taken in the rest room at school damn she sure knows how to trap a nigguh oh well pussy is pussy

Me: you know I don't like blues balls right...😒

Tanya: you can do whatever you want to me later

Me: ...mhhh aight fuck you later got to ball to detention

Right on perfect time the end of the day bell goes off and I walk to my detention, some how I still manage to make it there late. As I walk in the Miss. Johnson class she has her back towards me I close the door and enter walking right behind her and putting my arms around her "sorry I'm late for detention hope I didn't keep you waiting" I whisper into her ear as seductively as I could, she turnt around and I stared at her blue eyes filled with lust as she kissed me and I laid her on the table, "Did you lock the door" she asked Between the make out session, "don't worry let me enjoy my "punishment" I chuckled at the irony.

<<flashback

"Ayo Sam how much we make today" Bri asked as I counted money in my hands " well enough my nigguh bout 200 bucks so we could hit up the trap house to go get our cut" I said starting the car, probably wondering where we got the money or you woke enough to know that it's drug money ass I deal drugs ,in a gang, got a few guns living a double life but that's how we eat our here and I gotta look out for number one and my fam been a Thug since 14 went to a detention center at 15 because I beat up a nigguh, yass I'm a bad ass from the hood living like a smart school student but that weak shit never gets to me that much.

A/N

Damn Samantha got game guess she is the ultimate womanizer and she is involved in the life of crime

R.I.P Xxxtentacion💔😭💔😭