A student/ Thug

Sam ~

I was speeding down Arias street after saying my good byes to her and Amy, blasting Fuck by Xxxtentacion and Ski mask running every red light even passed my crib like a good three streets ago I know I lied to Aria and mom but I got to make drops then head to trap house to the boss give his fat his money before he starts bitching, i started rapping along
"Fuck that shit , okay...! Fuck on your auntie, your mami, your daughter... " I rapped along while taking some snaps for these bitchies, i know hella reckless but come on you only live once.

First drop was by the corner store downtown, as I was pulling up on the side parking saw two of my consumers waiting for me. "Ayo wus
Good ma" C.J says as I get out the car taking out my bag with drugs "aye that's papi to yah headass looking Muppet " took a shot at C.J then Tony started laughing "damn why you always gonna play rough" C.j asked laughing " psshh nigguh I'm here to get you, your high not play nice and you always testing me" I said giving them 4 bags of weed and some Xanax they gave me my money and I was on my way, " aye don't you wanna come over and smoke with us" Tony offered "Nah fam I'm straight I gotta do a couple of more drops then back to crib I go" I declined "oh shit take dick now ,shit when can I get a hit" C.j butted in laughing " nigguh none of that I'm still ripping pussy ain't nothing can turn me out if you don't believe me ask your niece " I shot back putting my car on drive before he could hit me up with a come back

I did my last few drops and my money was set so I could go to the trap house drop of the money to the boss. As I was about enter the hood I heard a  police siren and flashing of red and blue lights hit my car then they pulled me over, i rolled my eyes as rolled down the window a officer looked into my car then looked at me "You don't seem like person who lives in such a neighbourhood " I kissed my teeth mad annoyed like the fuck  he mean by that like I hate who people are also on my case because of my looks like I look to light to be considered black or that I'm too pretty to be a thug or what not, i didn't even wasted my breathe I just showed him my licence and waited for him to let me leave, i know I'm really phased around cops because I never keep stock on so never worry much and my gun was well hidden actually it was under my sit but i ain't scared of no pig and yes I was not scared of death if anything I welcomed it.

I pulled up to the trap house and made way to the door as I walked up to the door loud trap music was blasting and the smell of weed was like a great slap on the face you could tell that there's powerful niggarty at the works here I'm even suprise that no cops found these place well actually no cop fucks with this hood in totally, I knocked at a beat on the door letting who ever was by the door that I was part of the gang and was let in ,as i walked pass Rayne I greeted and walked up stair everyone just chilling playing 2k while smoking and bitchies where everywhere as I was bout to walk in the boss of I was stopped by his niece Sindy "oh my uncle is not just left but he told me wait for you , so you got the money ?" she asked with her hand out posing damn she looking hella fine like them racks she had mmmh slim waist and that booty damn I need to see it "can stop starting and give me the money I ain't got all day and stop smirking because you ain't getting none of this" she barked at me with a attitude " you know you want me to get a taste" I smirked as I gave her the money making sure to brush at skin and she lost focus for a second, " psshh you think you slick " she said taking the money and bumping past me and I grabbed her small waist pulled her close to me and I was breathe into her neck the whispered into her ear " don't you ever pulling something like that I don't care if the boss is your uncle you will regret it " then i pushed her towards the door and grabbed her my the neck " Sam you ain't shit now let me go" she said but funny enough she was not even fighting me so I took that as please fuck me, with no warning I slipped two fingers in her pussy and guess what she was dripping wet " and hear I thought you didn't like me" I said pushing in and out of her making her moan as I started building up speed she had her head against the door looking at up to ceiling "oh... fuck..." she was bout to bust and I have proven my point so I pulled out leaving her close her orgasm but letting her have it she was hella puzzled as I started walking away, "Sam ... ! I'm sorry please don't leave me like this  please " I looked back at her and winked taking my leave while she shouted at me, i know she ain't finna tell the boss shit because well she has a crush on me and likes acting like she hates me and shit.

I walked in my car went on my Instagram and saw picture of Aria and Amy damn I should help smiling at Aria she was so beautiful damn I can get any girl I want but i could never get her, i left a comment on the picture " Damn ma baby @aria.chocolate.dip looking fine AF🔥😍

A/N Damn do you think Sam took it too far and why is she so cocky