Maybe In Time

Heavy smut, because why not? Smut saves our souls because of the cuteness, especially if its aquaria and cracker... Damn

Miz

"Okay" I said bluntly, feeling her hands trail up and down my body. I grinned and begged her to touch me more with the gestures of my spine and hips. Her head leaned down to meet mine, her lips teasing a kiss, but she only kept her mouth hovering over mine, in order to make me hungrier and more aroused. I didn't wait, I pulled down my top to my tummy, hearing a little laugh.

"Eager are we?" She took advantage of this moment to squeeze my chest through my bra, making me hiss through my teeth.

"Yes!" I admitted. Her hands pulled down my bra and she laughed at me, her tongue poking out of her cute mouth slightly before leaning down and kissing my chest. This was my favourite part.

"I've wanted to try something else for a while, but I'm worried you won't like it." She looked up at me and I smiled.

"Anything." I insisted, "if it's all from you I don't care," I bent my legs back and bit my lip. "Does it involve playing with my pussy?" I bat my eyes as my hand trailed down to my skirt, lifting it up slowly. I began to touch myself through my underwear, pushing my fingers hard against my throbbing clit. Aquaria stared long and hard at my movements, licking her lips unknowingly, slowly undressing herself.

"F-fuck your so hot!" She whined, touching me as well as I was and slowly caressing my hand that was doing most of the work.

"Ohmygod!" I gasped, "Aquaria it burns! It feels so good!"

"Of course it would! But wait until you see what I have planned." She was fully naked, other than her panties she purposely kept on. She cupped her chest in her hands and she smirked at my suffering, not that it was actually suffering; I was merely desperate for her to make more love to me. It will never get old, each time is so different compared to the last. She abruptly grabbed my hair and pulled my face up to meet her chest, forcing me to lick and kiss them. I skipped the teasing, and pushed my mouth over her nipple and sucked. She gasped. "Suck them good, baby girl." She teased, making my hand work myself faster, I slid them under the material and felt my fingers become wet as they touched my entrance. "Fuck yeah!" She massaged the back of my head with her hand, intertwining her fingers in my blonde waves. She gasped and moaned, "fuck fuck! Don't stop!" She squealed, taking in harsh breaths. I couldn't stop myself from moaning, my fingers pushed in and out of myself fast, I didn't stop anything I was doing, until Aquaria forced my head away from her breast, and I spat out what I thought was saliva. Her eyes dilated and she took deep breaths. "Holy fuck--" she wiped my chin with her finger and licked it clean. "Lie down." She commanded, making me immediately obey her. I pulled my fingers out of myself and whined at the loss of contact. She pulled off my purple panties and proceeded to take off hers. I smiled and caressed her hips as she lifted a single leg over mine, pressing and grinding herself onto me. I gasped, but she didn't let me rest, her hips moved in a steady rhythm, making me squirm at how amazing it feels. She pushed faster, as if she had a dick that was thrusting in and out of me. I didn't care, it was Aquaria and whatever she does it always makes me cry in pleasure.

"Oh!" I whined, cussing to myself. She laughed and kept my leg that was free locked tight in her grip, making sure I was constantly well spread. "Aquaria! Aquaria!" I cried out, my eyes screwed shut and my lips widely parted.

"Little bitch!" She hissed at me, growing more violent; her hips moved in circular motions, and her moans became gritty. "Fuck!" She yelled, making me squeal and almost cry in such overwhelming pleasure.

"I-I'm so close!" I sobbed, feeling my groins become soaked in Aquaria's fluids, however it didn't take long for me to cum-- I let out a loud scream, but I never came. I whined and cried, screaming more at her harsh yet sexy movements, I finally cummed; I felt it all trickle down my stomach and my backside. She screamed after, and I felt her cum more all over me, she panted for breath and lifted herself off me, dripping wet.

"H-holy fuck!" She whined, tears falling down her blood red cheeks. My eyes were blurry, and when I blinked twice, tears fell down mine too. She looked as if she was going to pass out, she allowed me to sit up shakily and she pulled me into a tight loving embrace, both of us still panting for oxygen.

"I still feel it!" I nuzzled my nose into her neck and she simply laughed.

"Me too, oh God my seats-" she pulled away and looked down at her wet seats. I pouted and felt the back of the seat rise back up into sitting position. "Don't feel guilty, at least when I sit down I'll have you with me at all times!" She joked and laughed, I simply giggled and finally caught up with my breath.

"Do we have enough time before it closes?" I asked. She picked up her phone from the dashboard and checked the time.

"We have loads!" She chirped, putting her phone in her leather bag and picking up my underwear.

"Yay!" I bit my lip and giggled joyfully.

"Put these back on!" Aquaria ordered, I nodded and clambered over the mechanics in between the seats and sat back down in the passenger's seat, shuffling and lifting my legs up. "Better not sit like that, you'll make me desperate again!" Aquaria leaned over and kissed my cheek. I smiled happily and slid my panties back up to cover myself and I giggled. Luckily, Aquaria didn't remove my bra entirely, so I simply adjusted it. She stared at me in awe with a smirk across her cheeks. She was still nude, and she looks beautiful in the sunlight. She was like a model, I think she already is. She reached into the dashboard's drawers and pulled out some tissue, folding it into a neat thick square. "Want to clean up?"

"No it's fine!" I shook my head and saw her shrug.

"Well I wouldn't want to walk around a mall with wet groins!" She stifled her head to the side and pouted her lips. I giggled at her cute expression. She dried her legs and hissed once making contact with her crotch-- I blushed and looked away. "Didn't think I would be that sensitive!" She laughed and I looked back at her as she was sliding her panties back on.

"This is awkward!" I shuffled and picked up my skirt, preparing to put it back on.

"Why?" She said quietly, simply throwing the tissue out the open window.

"Well, you're naked! And--" I looked away, realising what I said.

"Don't you like it?"

"Yes! I do! You're gorgeous!" I fixed my skirt around my abdomen and huffed.

"It's alright," she chuckled and tapped my tummy. "And you're gonna need a new skirt!"

"Noo!" I whined, grabbing the ends of it as if it was going to vanish. "I love this skirt!"

"It literally shows off your ass crack! I don't want people eying you! You're my salty white thin snack and no one else's!" She leapt over me and kissed my neck, biting gently and even licking with that warm delicate tongue she has.

"Hey!" I laughed and she smoothed my tummy lovingly.

"Mine," she mumbled.

"Yours-" I cupped her cheeks and kissed her softly. She hummed and pulled away.

"Let me get changed and we can go!"

"Hurry up!" I beamed and she rolled her eyes.