Book #4 - Solace (One Shot) 💕💕

Hey guys

This is not a short story

It's a one shot

Hope you guys will like it

Ignore errors

Annika was hugging Shivaay in a restaurant when someone pulls her away from Shivaay and pushes shivaay back.

Person - How dare you cheat me? I always knew it you were fucking him behind my back. You are my girlfriend but you don't allow me to have sex with you but you publicly hug and kiss him. What do you think I am fool to believe you always.

Annika slaps him hard...

Annika - How can you be like this Arjun? How could you accuse me and Shivaay, you are well aware shivaay is my childhood friend and for our relationship I am not breaking my 25 years old friendship with Shivaay who stood like a rock for me always. We have been in a relationship for about 2 years now, have you ever asked me what I am going through, and answer is a big NO , you always cared about you. You are self centered and egoistic person who always insults his middle class girlfriend in front of your high society. You never wanted me, I don't know why did you proposed me and why I said yes

Arjun claps

Arjun - What a acting. You middle class girls know how to do drama. I really liked you but you showed me you can't reach upto my standard .

Shivaay - Enough Arjun. You have gone overboard. You accuse Annika cheating on you but your are imposing on her accusation so that your truth should be hidden and in front of whole world Annika will blamed as cheater.

Annika raises her eyebrows and looks at Shivaay.

Shivaay - I am sorry Annika. I should have told you this earlier but I don't want to hurt you and thought to warn Arjun about this.

He showed a clip to Annika where Arjun is making out with tia in pub and having sex with her. (Tia is childhood friend of Arjun who is madly in love with Arjun from puberty but Arjun used it as an opportunity).

Tears start falling from Annika eyes, phone falls from her hand, she stumbles backwards, Shivaay holds her before she falls. He protwctively hugs her, she takes a deep breath and calms down. She have a determined face, she looks at Arjun who was embarrassed in front of everyone. She walks towards him, takes out the ring from her finger and throws on his face.

She runs away from there crying, Shivaay following her.

-----

After 10 years...

Arjun walks inside a resturant. He was looking for someone when he saw Annika was sitting on a chair alone waiting impatiently for someone. He had a surprise and happy face, he walks towards her.

Arjun - Annika

Annika turns to face him, she had a emotionless face.

Arjun -Annika you don't remember me. I am Arjun

Annika - oh hi Arjun

Arjun was surprised by her behaviour. Suddenly someone calls "MOMMY " . Annika turns her face to look at the boy, her face broke into happiness looking at boy. Boy comes running towards her, she picks him up and hugs him tightly .

Annika - Ansh what made you long. I was waiting for you

Soon someone back hugs her and whispers " I AM SORRY BABY " in her ears and she shivers in her touch and blushes.