Book #6 (e) Nightmare

Hey guys!!!

New books published
Do check them once

1.Found home in you
(Shivika ff)

2.Mr. and Mrs. Raizada
(Arshi OS)

3.Always yours
(SurbhiChandna and BarunSobti OS)

Here comes the next part of this book

Annika was waiting for Shivaay as he promised to take her dinner at 8 pm but now it's 9 pm. He was one hour late. She was getting impatient. She called him many times, and he hasn't picked up her call once. She was worried and thought something was wrong.

Annika reaches his mansion, and she enters his house. She asks staff about him, and they inform her he is in the pool area. As she enters the pool area, she was shocked and her heart clenches in pain . The pool was decorated romantically; Shivaay was having candle night dinner with another girl, blushing for what Shivaay said to her. She couldn't bear it, she was again and again hurt by someone or other, her eyes gets glossy. A person who promised her for dinner and asked her to be his was having dinner with another girl. He was fooling her. She thought he might be taking revenge of the rejection he experienced when he asked for his hands in marriage. She hated him now. Suddenly Shivaay notices her.

Shivaay - Annika you are here

Annika - I just came to see you randomly

Annika says with a fake smile

Girl - Shivaay's whose there

Shivaay - Just a friend

He smirks while replying. Her heart ached at these words.

Annika - Well, you guys carry on; I "ll meet you later.

Annika leaves; she presses herself to the opposite wall, and tears fall from her eyes.

Suddenly she hears Shivaays voice.

"How stupid she is; she is my toy to take revenge on Rudra. "

These words broke her heart. She ran away from there, tears falling from her eyes. She was walking back to her home. She couldn't think straight. For him, she was a toy. He played with her feelings for him even when she confessed it was from a long time, she hated herself for loving a person like him and some part of her felt good as she rejected his proposal 5 years ago. She was in middle of the road in dark when some drunkards came in front of her tried to touch her, she shouted at them and ran away from them, they were chasing her. She was cursing herself when suddenly she hits a car. People inside the car gets shocked; they came outside and called her name. She lost her consciousness. These people were Rudra's friends.

Annika was hospitalized ,she didn't had major injuries but still had some minor injuries. She was in sedation. Rudra gets panic as he heard the news; he comes running to her room and sees her sleeping. Annika's accident case becomes breaking news for the media. The media twisted it in every way they wanted. It was their opportunity to raise their trp.

Next day, 

Annika gains consciousness, and she sees her brother holding her hand and sleeping. His close friends Nitin and Aryan were also there but they both were lying on different bed.

Rudra wakes up when he feels movement from Annika. His eyes were bloodshot. He was angry at her; she knew it. Before he asks anything, Annika bursts into tears and narrates to him whatever happened. Rudra was furious, and he was clenching his jaws in anger. He hugs her and calms her down. He felt bad because of his parents he had to hurt his sister now to take revenge from him, shivaay is hurting her. He was waiting for a moment to beat the shit out of Shivaay, if his friends didn't reached at that time something major would have happened with Annika . Thinking what would have happened with Annika caused him goosebumps and his sister's entire life would have been ruined in bloody race of revenge.

Shivaay came to know about this news late, he was shocked ,angry and upset with himself. He just wanted to hurt her and through her he wanted to target Soumya and Rudra but he didn't knew it will happen like this, he just wanted to take revenge from them but something else has happened. His heart clenches in pain, his heart was against this stupid idea but his brain won.

Shivaay reaches the hospital as soon he enters Annika's room. Rudra notices him; he holds him by the collar and hits him on the face.

Rudra - Because of you, my sister would have been raped if she didn't meet with an accident.

Shivaay was hurt; he didn't know about this. He hated himself. He wanted revenge, but the result came was different from what he planned.

Rudra - You wanted revenge, then avenge it from me not playing with my sisters feelings. She already suffered a lot, and now I won't let it.

Shivaay - Please let me talk to Annika once.

He sees Annika in bed.

Shivaay - Annika, I am sorry, I never meant. I really love you. I just wanted to hurt them.

Annika - I heard what you said to that girl; I am just a toy

Shivaay - No, Annika, it was meant to be heard by you. I just wanted to make Rudra realize how bad it feels when you play with others' feelings.

Annika - Get out... Never show your face to me.

Shivaay - Annika. Please

He was thrown outside of the room by Rudra. Shivaay planned to take revenge on Rudra by taking advantage of Annika's genuine feelings for him, now what happened he lost his own love. The revenge should be taken from those who made you suffer, not the innocent ones.

Annika gets discharged. She goes back to her apartment. Rudra and Annika stayed at a different place.  She still had nightmares of that night and a thought of getting raped gives her goosebumps and panic. Fear was instilled in her mind. Shivaay came to Annika's house several times but she never opened door for him.

After a few days later, shivaay came to Annika's house. He saw a note left for him.

I am leaving India,
No need to knock anymore
Please don't come after me
I don't want to see your face ever
I hate you.

Shivaay was broken; he was shattered now. He started drinking after Annika left him. One day while driving, he meets an accident.

Shivaay wakes up shouting. He was sweating horribly. He places his hand on his heart. He looks around and finds himself in his bedroom. It was a "Nightmare. " He thought he wouldn't hurt Amnika in the process of taking revenge from Rudra. He really loves her and after 5 years his love for her as grown and now when she reciprocate same feelings for him, he wouldn't hurt her. He is aware of how she was hurt by everyone in childhood and her teenage days. He will make her his "Queen" and "Wife."

So, guys, I hope you like this OS

Authors Note

Shivaay should take revenge on those who truly Hurt him, not Annika, and she was a mediator. She had to listen to whatever her brother told her. She never had anyone after years she got her brother, so she will try to gain his love from him as she never received any brotherly love.