Favorite video game

I sit down at the tv as my Xbox boots up. I finish a slice of pizza as I switch it to Minecraft, and I grab the controller after wiping my hands off on my shirt.

Hello DestielFan3309

I look at the screen in curiosity, it's never done that before. Must be a new update or something. I click the A button to continue, and it goes on like normal. I put on a mod that I downloaded from my computer, and grab my controller, yelping as I drop it from getting shocked. I touch it again, and I sigh in relief as it doesn't shock me. I pick it up and start playing on my map.

I wait for some friends to come online and to ask them to play with me, but no one is online. I sigh and play by myself, trading with villagers and killing monsters.

After an hour or so, I have to pee, so I get up but my controller won't leave my grip. I raise an eyebrow in confusion as I try to rip it off my hands, put it's almost super glued to my palms. I sigh and just go to the bathroom, feeling awkward from the remote, and wonder how I'll wash my hands. Well, I guess I don't need to. I flush the toilet and go back to the living room to finish crafting a firework.

A few minutes later, the controller starts buzzing. I try to get it off, not wanting my hands to become numb, by the controller will still not detach from my hands. I sigh as the numbing feeling takes over my hands, and look back at the tv, and theres bold text on the screen.

Let's play a game. ;)

I glare at the tv, and get a sick feeling in my stomach. I've got a bad feeling from all this. I press A.

Come on, press the middle button and play with me! I know you're lonely.

I shake. That's weird. Is someone spying on me? I look around, but nothing is visible. Did someone sneak in and leave a small camera somewhere and then put super glue on my controller? I sigh and press the middle button. I doubt anything will happen.

But as soon as I do, the world around me starts evaporating. I stand up, and look at the controller, it disappearing in my hands, and I shake, looking around. "What's going on?!" I yell, but my voice is terrible shaky and badly cracking. I feel like a teenager again from how bad it was.

The bold text appears in front of me.

I knew you'd except me!

I shake in fear at the terrible things happening. I scream as I feel my body going numb, almost like someone put a tranquilizer into my arm. I shake as I feel myself hit the ground and the last of my touch fades. All I can do is see and hear, I don't think I can move. My vision slowly fades to black as I see a white smile surrounded in darkness.

I wake up what feels like a few hours later, and sit up, looking around. I can tell my body isn't numb anymore, but I wish it was as my body overflowed with pain. I rub my head as I sit up, and see a blocky and... Almost minecraft looking terrain. I look at myself, but I don't look like the rest of the world. I look normal. I look around, and climb onto some blocks, feeling small and helpless in this new world.

I stumble upon a village and run to it. Looking around, I see villagers, I get knocked around by some, but I find a blacksmith, and go in. I open a crate, falling down from how much force I had to use with so little energy. I look through it, finding an apple, and eat it. It taste so... Blocky. I don't spit it up due to my hunger, but I do relax. I feel terrible at the moment. I see the text appear again.

Having fun, dear? ;)

I growl. And get back up, walking away. I look around and see a sheep. I go back to the chest, grabbing the sheers I saw, and run to the sheep, sheering it. I get three wool. I run back to the blacksmith, grabbing a wooden axe, and cut down a tree. Well, I guess getting a block from it and letting it float. I run to a crafting table, remembering how there's usually one in the library, and craft a bed. I see it turn to night, and I go to sleep.

I wake up, and yelp as I see I'm in a battling arena like place. I look around, seeing two big chests. I open them to look through them. Smiling, I arm myself with a diamond sword with a bow and poison arrows. I see dyed leather armour in the other chest. I get some golden apples from it and put the blue leather on. Looking out a window, I see another person oposite of me, and the text appears.

You like?

I gag. Is that the person who brought me here? It seems like it. The iron doors open, making me jump. And I go to them, shaking. The person has a sly smirk and blonde hair, with two brilliant crystal blue eyes. They look like if Misha Collins and Benedict Cumberbatch had a baby. His hair is almost white blonde. Almost like it's been bleached.

He walks over, wearing the same type of armour, but red. I shake, and draw my sword. It melts in my hands and I jump, backing off. And I rub my hands on my armour, getting the melted diamond off. I shake, and look at the tall male. He walks closer, and I stare into his eyes. He smirks, and grabs me by my hips. "It's nice to finally meet you." He whispers, and I scream as I feel my body burn. "Lava. I thought you would guess it! I mean, come on, it's a battle zone here." He starts off with a joking voice but it turns deep and serious at the end. I shake, and let myself die, and respawn as I get more things, getting lava and water buckets. I also grab potions.

I go back out, ready to be challenged. He smiles at me. "Let's go. You and I. Right here." I shake and take a deep breath, seeing blocky numbers counting down from three. And wait till zero as he does, and then we battle. I throw a potion of slowness at him as I jump over the lava pit he had made, running at him with my sword, and slice him releatively, killing him, and his body disappears. I look at his entrance, and see him walk back out, with nothing it seems like. I shake, and see him take out an unfamiliar spawn egg. I tilt my head as he throws it down, and shake as I look around. My hair blows as a new wind take sit place in the hair.

I looked to the sky as a storm swirls overhead, and shake as I see the most dangerous thing in Minecraft.

"Herobrine"

I shake as his words ring in my ears, my heart and stomach dropping in utter fear. I shake, and I see lightning come at me from his hands, I scream as overwhelming pain take sober my entire body. My senses slip away, and I feel myself faint as my body hits the hard iron floor, electricity coursing through my veins.

I wake up and scream, shaking, and hug my knees, looking around in terror, seeing it's my house, I look at the television, words appearing.

I can't wait to see you next time, DestielFan3309 :)