"Chakor why you love me?"

Hi

Recap; SuKor moment...

The title says it all!

Suraj was holding her. "Say Chakor Why do you love Me??". He looked at her intensely.

Chakor looked at him with love filled eyes. "Suraj I have never stopped loving you. All the time when I was away from you I was scared you might have found someone else. I have imagined weird scenarios of you, when I will come back and see you with another woman. I was really scared and tried to show myself as someone independent. That you don't think I will be someone, who is scared!". She hold his hand.

"I was scared the moment I saw you! I thought... this man can't be my Suraj! He is too cute and my Suraj was / is very naughty!". She cuddles with him.

"I had seen the way, how you tried to behave with my friends and I sense that you were jealous seeing Ajay near me! I was a little bit happy!". She giggles and Suraj pouts. "Happy?? You were happy? That isn't funny!". He said to her and looked at her in anger.

Chakor cups his face. "Suraj I liked it because I could see that you still love me! I was so happy and then still I was scared to meet you. You know, I was thinking to move on, as I thought you have a night life which scares me a lot!". She kisses his lips and he closed his eyes. "Mmh you taste good!". Suraj says to her. "Hmm because someone cooks well!". She looked into his eyes.

"Suraj when I got to know that Imli likes you I felt very jealous, how dare she to say that I should back off. I mean you are my husband and if she is a real friend, she should have explain me to stay with you and give you a chance. I mean to say. I should rethink of my PoV! I'm happy that Tina gave me the suggestion to stay with you and gave you a chance!".

Suraj frowns. "That means I should thank her for giving you back to me?". Chakor nods. "Yes! And maybe I should thank Imli for showing me that I can't live without you!". She places her hands around his neck and gave him a cute smile. "Chakor so you love me because?".

Chakor took a deep breath. "I love toh because you are kind hearted. You are living with my brother and SIL, you are keeping them with you, in your house which you named to me. I'm not considering you only as my fiancé or husband I'm considering you as my best friend and my life partner. Who is always with me and not against me! I know I will do the rest of my study and you will be there and care for me!". She again cuddles with him and he enclose her in his embrace.

Both were lying on the ground and Suraj was caressing her back. "I don't like Imli, please sent her away and the other's too! I will look after you as you wish, but I'm not their servant! I'm only yours!". Chakor smiles at him. "Okay fine my hubby I will sent them all away, but I'm the one whom you will love till the last breath!". She bites him. Suraj rolls over her. "Chakor you are very naughty. But this is good after all you are Mrs. Chakor Suraj Rajvanshi!".
Chakor liked it a lot to be called his wife, she was missing it.

Suraj kisses her nose and moves down to her lips. "Suraj no.... I.. I'm... no I'm not ready?". She lowered her gaze and Suraj lifts her chin. "Chakor I will never force you for anything. I will wait till my last breath!". She smiles and both nuzzles their nose to each other. "Suraj I love you! And I won't leave you again!". He was happy both lied there under the bright moonlight holding the hand of the other one.

"Chakor you promise na! You won't leave me?".

"Haan Suraj! I won't leave you ever again!".

Both stayed their and were lost into each other...

___

Next Last Chapter with Epilogue!
Please comment and vote