Chapter 5~ The Kiss.

Last period had just ended and Eleanor walked out of school with Will. "So? How was your first day?" Will said poshly. "Good pretty good! I mean I met some amazing people, like you lot!" Shed smile. "Well that's good then!" Will said. Jay waved for Eleanor. "Don't wave at me then." Will sulked. "Jay!" Eleanor said and caught up with him. "Okay! I'll just run and look like a moron!" Will said running after them. "Alright beautiful?" Jay smirked and put his arm round Eleanor. "Yeah I'm alright." She'd smile up at him. "Isn't this.. all a bit you know.. sudden?" Will says to the both of them. "Nah not really." Jay says to Will, and him and Eleanor walked along.
Just as they left the school gate, they felt rain hit there heads and chuck down. "Oh crap." Eleanor said, lifting her jumper over her head. "Si, have you got the minge mobile?" Jay said chuckling. "Yes Actually, you should be great full." Simon roles his eyes. "I'll go get." He said, and runs to his car.
He pulls up on the side of the road. "shotgun!" Neil yells and gets in the front. "Every time.." Will rolls his eyes. Will sits on right, Jay on the left and Eleanor in the middle. Eleanor's white shirt had gone see through, showing her skin coloured bra. Jay looked straight at it, and a bulge formed between his legs. "What is that —" Will said to Jay. "Shut the fuck up." Jay whispered. "You two okay?" Eleanor said noticing the bulge. Her face went bright red and she carried on looking out the window. It was silent in the car most of the way, until Jay messaged Eleanor on her phone.
'Lovely I'm sorry, ignore the boner, come back to mine?'
Eleanor took out her phone, and nodded at Jay. He smirked and licked his lips, Will pulling a terrified expression.
*****
"Hey Si, tell Pamela that I'll be back late." Eleanor would say looking over to Simon. "Yeah cool, whatever." Simon said, as Jay and Eleanor got out the car. "What the fuck have you done.." Will said slowly. "He's gonna mangle her, literally." Will snorted. "I know I know. But at least he won't be lying anymore." Simon chuckled. "Who's lying?" Neil said, confused. "Don't worry Neil." Will facepalmed.
*****
Eleanor takes her shoes off and they both head upstairs. "Is anyone home?" Eleanor said jumping up the stairs. "Nah my dads at work, and my mum is, my sisters round her friends." Jay smirked. "r-right.." Eleanor stutters. They walk in to Jays room, and sit on his bed. It went silent with no eye contact. "What do you see in me?" Eleanor said and turns to Jay. "Your just perfect, I can't say a lot." He chuckles. She smiled and blushed. Jay put his hand on her face, and brought her close to his face, until there lips touched. It last for about 15 seconds, until they started kissing more vigorously. Jay was on top of Eleanor kissing her, somehow not ending up in touching her. Eleanor pulled off the kiss, and smiled to him. "Wow.." She said, and her face went bright red."Yeah, wow.." he smirked. "You know, I've never had a kiss that good before." Eleanor said and covered her face from embarrassment. "I feel that way to babe, I've only ever had one girlfriend before and she dumped me because I was too sensitive and needy.." he chuckled awkwardly. "How could anyone break up with you?" She laughed. "I love you Elz." Jay smirks and kisses her again.

YAYYYY