Chapter 9~ Night at Jays - Part 2

Mature language.

Eleanor and Jay sat on the sofa together, jays arm around Eleanor's, and her nuzzling into his chest. "Hey babes?" Jay kisses Eleanor's head. "Yeah?" Eleanor looks up at him. "Are you a virgin?" He looks into her eyes. "I- yeah... I am." She awkwardly laughs, then it's silent. "Why'd you ask?" She looks down then back up at him. "No reason." He smirks, and cuddles her. "Wait Jay, will your parents be here when I'm here in the morning?" Eleanor panicks. "No, no not to worry babes, my dads working with builders to make a mansion for the queen tonight." He pauses, Jay looks smug, you can tell he's lying "and my mums writing a book or something." He shrugs, maybe that one isn't a lie. "Rightt..." Eleanor emphasises the T. "Want a drink El?" He stands up. "Sure, just orange juice if you have any." Eleanor smiles at him, he makes his way into the kitchen.
Eleanor's phone goes off. It's Simon.

Simon: is jay behaving?
Eleanor: LOL, ye, he is
Simon: good good, message me if he's a twat :)
Eleanor: I'm sure he won't be, he's very sweet. :) :D
Simon. Wow, usually he's a sex pest LOL. Anyway gtg mums calling me ugh.
Eleanor: byeeeee

Jay comes back in the room, with orange juice and a can of beer, he spots Eleanor texting someone. "Who's texting you Eleanor?" He becomes protective. "Don't worry babe, it's just Simon, asking if your behaving." She laughs. "Oh haha, Sorry.." he's slightly embarrassed. "Did you think I was cheating?" She looks over at him, as he sits back beside her. "Maybe, sorry, I should trust you." Jay looks guilty. "It's okay, I get it." She smiles, Jay smiles back. He hands her the drink, and cracks open his beer. "Wanna watch a movie?" Jay says, tightly cuddling her again. "Ya, love to." Eleanor moves closer to him, she yawns. "You tired?" Jay kisses her cheek a couple times "yeah, I was awake early this morning." She lies across jays lap. Jays eyes widen. "Careful, your lying across my dick, it could go off at any second." He laughs. She giggles, and starts falling asleep. "Night princess love you." He pecks her lips softly, and lays his jacket over her body. "Love you too.." she mumbles as her eyes close in slow motion.

Hey all, I'm starting to make my stories longer, if you want them even more longer, let me know in the comments!<3<3