Chapter 3

Camila's POV

I woke up when my phone ring. I have a 2 new message:

from: Manibear

Hey girl, Morning see ya at school. xx

from: Ally cat

Hey, get your lazy ass there. We need to meet for our project.

That's when I realized that we have class today. I jumped out of my bed then grab my towel then get in the shower. It took 15 minutes to take a bath. I search on my closet to find what to wear. I decided to wear a crop top,a skinny jeans, my black and white vans, and a black bow.

I grab my things and go downsrairs. I saw my mom in the kitchen.

Good morning mom. I said

Morning mija. she replied

Are you going to eat breakfast? she asked.

Nah, I'm going to eat at school. I replied
Ok mija. she replied

Ok mom, I gotta go. Don't want to be late.

Bye mija.

I open the door and go out. I live 5 minutes far from school. Once I reach the campus I saw a very beautiful girl, she has a emerald green eyes, white pearl teeth, and a long wavy hair.

I hear the boys from the other side, they're like checking me out. Then I see the girl glared at them. They quickly go to their class.

Thank you. I said to her

She look at me confused. For what? she asked.

For what you did to the boys who are checking me out. I said to her

Oh, don't mention it. she said By the way my name's Lauren and this is my friend Dinah she said.

I'm Camila I said.

See you later Camila they said.

I was walking to my first class and once I get there I saw Lauren seating at the back of the classroom.

Mr. Anderson introduced me to the class and call Ms. Jauregui? who is she? Then I saw Lauren raise her hand. So she's Ms. Jauregui.

As I walk towards her I noticed that she's staring at me. Once I get there . I call her.

Hello? Earth to Lauren? I said

Oh hi she said. Snapping her thoughts .

Your staring at me like forever huh? I said.

Oh sorry 'bout that she said as she put her head on embarrassment.