Chapter one

Notes: Hey guys hope you like the fanfic suggestions welcome this chapter is set in Draco's point of view some of the other chapters might be set in other characters point's of view enjoy sorry for spelling mistakes  

I'm going to call pansy for advice on writing this letter to dad I hope he understands. " hey Draco is everything alright you normally don't call me" pansy said with panic in her voice. " I need help---" omg where are you I will be there soon are you at home" I sat back in my desk chair and sighed then  I answered Pansy's question " Yes I'm at home see you soon I'm in my office by the way".  Five minutes later I heard the sound of running coming from outside my house but Knowing that the neighborhood I lived in had a lot of kids I brushed it off as a child playing and continued to do my paper work when my office door was thrown open and standing in the door way was a very worried looking Pansy who was short for breath as if she ran all the way to my office from her flat in the center of London and that was a long way because I lived on the outskirts of London and in a huge mansion. Pansy sat down in the chair across from me and opened her mouth to speak but then quickly shut it "I need help to write a letter to dad to tell him what happened to Alixandra and Rin he has a right to know but I can't go tell him in person or I will go to azkaban because he abused me enough to almost kill me so now I can't ever see him in person so I have to write a  letter to him" I said trying not to cry I promised my self that no one would ever see me cry there was only three people that had ever seen me cry Rin, Alixandra,Hermione". Pansy got up grabbed a qill and a piece of empty parchment and sat back down across from me she put the parchment and qill in front of me and smiled " just pour out your feelings just write what happened and remember you have the hole year and it is january first so you have a really long time to write the letter ok so don't panick just be nice" pansy said then she got up huged me and kissed both my cheeks then left because she had twenty minutes to get to work but had to walk there because she can't apperat in my neighborhood. After pansy left and I get ready for the day i'm reading romeo and juliet when my phone goes of it is Hermione she wants to hang out with me and is wondering if she can pick me up and we can go over to her house and hang out or go to the mall so I say Yes. "Hey babe are you ready to go" Hermione says as I turn the corner into the kitchen then she wraps her arm's around my neck and locks lips with me I soon find i'm kissing hermione back I pull away "yes i'm ready to go you are the best girlfriend in the world" hermione smiles and I smile back at her we both know that when I smile it will never be real never again not after watching my brother Rin and Sister Alixandra die infront of me and I could do nothing hermione wraps her arms around my waist and hugs me she then leads me to my couch and we sit on it together as she slowly rocks me back and fourth the room is filled with silence the only thing to be heard is the sound of breathing and wait is that sobbing a panic thinking I hurt Hermione I turn around to look at her she stops rocking me and our eyes meet she then looks down at the three chains around my neck with the charms on them A.M. R.M. D.M they stand for Alixandra Malfoy Rin Malfoy Draco Malfoy those chains with the entitials are all I have left of my sibling's. I grab her chin and bring her face up so we are eye level then I check for traces of tears she smiles at me and starts to giggle like a little school girl then I hear Harry Potter's voice and Ron Weasley's voice and Ginny Weasley's voice "sorry we interupted we were wondering if guys were ready to go for breakfast we didn't want to go somewhere and not have you guys show up besides it is Draco's turn to pick" they say Ron and Harry look like they just saw a ghost and Ginny is in fangirl mode then Harry Ron and Ginny look at my face and walk over to me and each hug me they then both give Hermione questioning looks as if to ask is he ok or what happened.