Distractions

A/N: 

Yo! Its been a LONG time I last updated, but still thanks for waiting. Here's what you're waiting for! (and by the way I noticed I've been using a lot of "continuations" lately) XD

~Story's Continuation~

“Pl-please don't hurt me..." rose  pleaded. “Ofcourse I won't" dread stated. “If you chose to be my accomplice, that is" he continued.

“H-how could I even know y-your on the good or bad side?" she stammered. “Oh that doesn't matter dear" he replied. Then he moved a step forward that made her yell "No!" and she suddenly, and unknowingly,glowed very bright. This causes dread to move back in the shadows, away from the light.

“Hahaha..." he suddenly laughed. “Oh how magnificent! how I wish I could turn that light to darkness, ooh, how easy my job would be if I can just show kids the 'light of darkness'! hahaha!" he declared.

“What are you really planning?" she asked. “My plan you ask? it's as simple as using your light to bring fear! and to be believed in! You'll never know cause your still mortal!" he suddenly changed his mood.

“Or do you want me to make you immortal? haha!" he started laughing again. Now, being paralyzed with fear, rose still tried to ask one more thing "What do you mean by my light?"

Then dread stopped laughing and starts to look confused “What? don't tell me that shehlem hasn't told you yet?" rose just stared in silence. “Hahaha! oh man, this is so much fun than the way I thought it would be!" he just starts laughing all over again, don't his cheeks even hurt?

Well it's better off like that" he continued. “So when I turned you bad, you won't feel responsible".

~Jack's POV~

“Dread is really like Pitch, huh" I said.

Enjoying the story?

“Huh?" I asked.

“What? I'm not yet finished reading y'know“ north said. “Yeah, I know but, did you heard that?" I asked again.

“Heard what?" he asked back.

Is it fun?

“That! did you heard it?" I asked once more. “Stop playing with me, Jack" north replied. “But I'm not!" I exclaimed.

Hello, Jack.

“Arghhh! Get out of my head!" I said angrily. Then north mumbled something “It's still getting worse".

North turned and was busy doing something. When I was planning to ask he suddenly turned around and sprinkled some of sandy's golden sand on me. “I'm sorry Jack, but you need to rest" he reasoned. “No--"

Poor, Jack. They don't belive in you, do they?

It's that voice again. And I knew it very well.