part two

"cora we have to get going." cora hears her mom yell from their kitchen.

cora is currently trying to finish packing and getting ready to move down to dallas for a modeling job she got. something she's been wanting forever. cora finishes her packing by throwing her headphones and a chapstick into her carry on bag.

"alright mom i think i'm ready." cora says while walking down the steps with all her bags.

"oh honey i'm going to miss you." cora's mom tara says while she embraces her daughter in a hug.

"it's for the best mom." cora says smiling to reassure her mom that moving to dallas is going to great for her and her career. "where's dane?" cora asks wondering where her older brother was.

"right here sisssssyyyy." dane yells while practically jumping on cora and squeezing her into a big hug. "wow i'm gonna miss you." dane says while letting go of cora and kissing her forehead.

"i'll miss you too big brother." cora responds back.

"alright let's get going. i'll drop you off at the airport." cora's mom says while signaling towards the front door of their house, that sits about half an hour from the city of orlando.

"bye cora." dane says one last time blowing his sister a kiss.

"bye dane. love you." cora responds back and with that she's off to the airport.

cora was currently waiting in the airport for her flight to board. she got there about and hour before so there would be no possibility she would miss her flight, like she has many times before.

"flight 731 now boarding to dallas, texas." cora heard over the airport loudspeaker. that was her cue. she got up from her seat and showed the airport worker her ticket before walking down the long hallway that connects the airport to the plane. she is greeted by the flight attendants and was escorted to her seat that was about in the middle of the plane. she sat down at the window seat and started to put her carry on bag on the seat next to her considering there were not a lot of people on the flight and she thought she would have the seat to herself. she watched as the people filed by her going to their seats until she was blocked out of view from the isle as a tall handsome man with tattoos stood by her seat looking at her.

"can i help you?" cora asked with attitude thinking this was just going to be another guy hitting on her.

"yeah this is my seat." the handsome man says back with the same attitude while looking down at the seat next to her that she had set her bag down on.

cora rolls her eyes in annoyance at the fact she has to share a seat with a total stranger on this small flight that has plenty of open seats. she watches as the man sits down next to her and starts to put his seatbelt on. she didn't notice she was staring until he spoke up.

"why are you staring at me." the man says to her.

"damn my bad." cora responds back offended by the tone the man was speaking towards her.

the plane was about to take off and cora got in a comfortable position so that she would be able to fall asleep. the flight was only going to be about two hours long and she sure hope it would be a quick two hours with this rude man sitting next to her.

cora was awoken from her sleep as she felt someone tapping her on the shoulder.

"dude what the fuck." cora says to the man sitting next to her as she flicks away his hand.

"we're about to land." the man responds.

cora sits up from her seat and looks out the window and he was right, she could see that they were nearing the beautiful city of dallas.

"oh my bad. i thought you were just being a jerk and waking me up." cora responds apologetically to the man.

he lets out a chuckle. man was this man attractive. cora sat there admiring every aspect of him. his handsome chiseled beard that looked so good on him. his sleeve tattoos on both of his arms. wow. just wow, cora thought to herself.

"you're staring again." the man says while snapping cora out of her wonderful thoughts.

this time cora hid her face into the palms of her hands to cover the flush red color that took over her face.

"oh yeah i'm tyler by the way." the man says while holding out a hand.

"cora." she shakes tyler's hand while introducing herself too.

they felt as the plane hit the airport runway and shortly after they both started to get up from their seats to get their carryon bags from above. tyler reaches up to grab cora's bag and nicely hands it to her, their hands both brushing up against each other's. they both file towards the exit of the plane and into the dallas airport. cora walks over to the glass windows surrounding the other side of the airport to admire the view it has of the city. she turns back around to go and thank tyler for getting her back for her, but he was gone. cora frowns to herself knowing she'll never see the handsome man again.

first chapter yay yay!! this is gonna be a fun book so make sure you vote;)