Control Yourself

Ghoul!Reader [fluff]

Fuck, you can't be doing this to me right now! Seidou gulps and tugs at his collar to fix it. He was just walking around Aogiri Tree when he saw you training with Ayato.

Who knew seeing you with your training clothes would cause Seidou to nearly faint. You were just wearing shorts and a tight shirt, with your hair tied up into a ponytail. Shit! Now I'm starting to get riled up...

"Seidou, stop standing there! You're going to get hit, dumbass!" Ayato scolded him with a glare. Your black coloured eyes blinked in confusion.

You were distracted at the mention of Seidou's name and you turned your head to look at him. Feeling warm when you saw him, you lowered your kagune. "Seidou...?"

Ayato's kagune grows larger, charging up its daggers. You looked back startled and you were thrown off guard.

Seidou's eye turned blood red as he brought out his kagune as well. He grabs you by the arm and pulls you close to him. Ayato attempts to stab you with his kagune but Seidou's blocked his attack.

Still holding you close to his chest, Seidou let out a sigh of anger. "You tried to attack [Y/N] behind her back!" He hisses and lets go of your arm.

"Maybe if you didn't walk in, she would have been able to block it. We were training here you know!" Ayato calls back his kagune.

"No!" You interrupted them. "It was my fault, I wasn't paying attention..."

Ayato doesn't say anything but rolls his eyes and walks away from the two of you. Seidou smirked angrily behind Ayato's back and looks down at you. "Let's continue your training in my room."

"But Seidou..."

"Don't worry about it, darling."