Pt.5

I woke up feeling terrible. I look around and see that I'm in a hospital, I also noticed that one of my wrists are handcuffed to the bed. I groaned and just leaned my head back in frustration. The I heard a knock at the door. "Who is it?..." I asked

"Its me...Yoongi and the other guys..your brothers..I have a change of clothes for you.."said Yoongi said while the rest of my brothers come filling in. But with them came a nurse and she wanted to talk with my brothers for a second.

Third Person P.O.V

"Why is Yuno handcuffed?" Asked Jungkook.

"That's what I wanted to speak to you about. It's protacall, we have to make sure they don't try to do anything to themselves. You guys will need to keep a close eye on her. She's suffering from stage 4 depression. We also found more cuts some seem to be days old, some even look to be months. Ummm that's all, we will check her vitals one more time and she can go home. Oh and here are her prescription for some medications."says the nurse handing Jin a piece of paper.

  The boys needed to head outside of Yuno's room so they could check her vitals.

  Yuno's P.O.V
After they checked my vitals I was good to go home or should I even called it a home because I was disowned. I change into the extra pair of clothes Yoongi brought me.

  Once I walked out of my room I saw all my brothers there waiting for me

  Once I walked out of my room I saw all my brothers there waiting for me. I was embaressed and humiliated.

"I'm sorry If I  worried you, and making you waste your time waiting for me" I said bowing a whole 90°. I was about to get back up but the I was engulfed in a hug. I was surprised I didn't know what to go, so I hugged back still sorta unaware of the situation.
I checked who was hugging me and it was Jungkook oppa.
"..." I had no idea how to react to this. Jungkook hasn't hugged me ever since Star was born. I looked at the rest of the guys some of them had worried faces and others were showing anger and disappointment. I sighed and tapped Jungkook Oppa so he could let me go.

"Yuno."said Namjoon, I look up at him not really making eye contact. "Why? How could you even think about doing that to yourself. You shouldn't be listening to what Star says!" Namjoon almost yelled. I bowed a whole 90° degrees again.

"I'm sorry Namjoon Oppa, again sorry for wasting your guy's time..im gonna go home.." I said. I got back up, and began walking towards the exit until I felt someone pick me up. "Hey! Put me Down" I yelled at JHope because he was the one that picked me up.

"Your so light, probably even too light...Have you been eating"he asked, which caught every ones attention and they were all looking at me for an answer. Great.

"A few weeks ago I would go down to make dinner but Emmoa would never make any for me. I tried to make something for myself but Star would hit me telling me not to eat because I'm too fat.."I said fiddling my fingers still in Hoesoks arms.