The Signs

Get your self an Aries if you want someone who stands up for themselves, the people they care about, and their beliefs. Someone who is #badass and Fierce

Get yourself an Taurus if you want some one who is extremely loyal, strong-willed, and reliable. Someone who likes cuddling, (and is good at it.)

Get yourself a Gemini if you want someone who is Funny,
Sharp-witted, and has a great sense of humor. Someone to discuss new topics with.

Get yourself a Cancer if you want caring, nurturing, and emotionally smart. Someone that can sense when your feeling down.

Get yourself a Leo if you want someone warm-hearted, generous, and radiant. Someone full of passion.

Get yourself a Virgo if you want  someone who's observant, thought full, and reliable. Someone you can depend on.

Get yourself a Libra if you want someone friendly, fair, and social. Someone you has lots if tea to spill.

Get yourself a Scorpio if you want someone passionate, and  devoted loyal. Someone you can tell your secrets to.

Get yourself a Sagittarius if you want someone who is free spirited, easygoing, and
adventurous. Someone you can have a Good Time with.

Get yourself a Capricorn if you want someone who is ambitious, trustworthy, and determined. Someone to reach a goal with.

Get yourself a Aquarius if you want someone open-minded, friendly, and independent. Someone who doesn't judge you for your likes.

Get you a Pisces if you want someone compassionate,  imaginative, and creative. Someone you can get artsy with.