[3]

Ming sat at the edge of his bed as he scrolled
through the comments of his latest post on Instagram. Even though he could just tell most of the comments came from thirsty 14 year olds he still liked reading them, they amused him.

He always tried to read all of them, even when he would get thousands of them. He suddenly stopped at a comment that got his attention 'kitkat.kitty: you look really good :)' Ming read the comment in his head, he smirked at the fact that he was able to find someone that didn't seem thirsty as fuck in a sea of people. Whoever this was, they had really gotten his attention.

Ming clicked on the profile and was taken aback when he saw the guys pictures. He clicked on the his most recent post and scrolled through some of his comments, the guy wasn't famous but he did have a pretty big Instagram fallowing. Ming saw the same type of thirsty comments on this guy's post.

kitkat.kitty

❤️💬8,568 likeskitkat

❤️💬
8,568 likes
kitkat.kitty: having photographer friends isn't too bad :)

278 comments

Babywayo: Damn straight Kit, when are you coming over again.

Lonleylonger: I love Kit's friends^

Bottomlesspits: Yo is so cute So is Kit

Nomoredolls: I just want him to drag me

Toooldforthis: hit me with a truck daddy.

Kityoshipper: both yo and Kit can stomp on me and they'll still be my daddies.

*

His lips slowly turned into a smile as he looked at the picture, he clicked the direct message button on the guy's page.

Hey...

Hope you're not disappointed yet.

Xoxo, gossip girl💋