[8]

Mingkwan.M

Hey

Who is this?

I'm Wayo, Kit's friend

Oh Um yes

So, what are your intentions with Kit

Well I'd really like to be with him.

Don't lie

I'm not

well, alright then, just wanted you to know that if you hurt him I will fucking kill you, his poor heart is way too sensitive for this shit, and if you make him cry I'll rip your balls off. Okay goodnight. Keep up the good work.

Uh okay.
Hey uhm Wayo

Yes?

Do you think you can tell me where to find him, I really want to meet him.

Ohoho, do you really think I'll sell out my friend.

I'll give you money.

I love Kit, no amount of money will ever make me sell him out.

I'll introduce you to my friend, does that work.

Ha, unless your friend can love me as much as I love Kit, even then, no.

C'mon, I'll introduce you to my friend Phana.

Wait Phana.
You mean that hot dude with the great abs, Phana.

Yep.

xxx xxxxxxxxxxx
And his apartment is number 6, don't tell him I gave it to you Okay.

Smh, okay. Thx

*

Yo knocked on the door furiously "Kit open the fucking door" Yo yelled, still trying to kick down the door, when the door suddenly swung open "What the hell! It's 8 am on a Monday" Kit said as he swept his hand through his hair, flopping down on the couch "yep well I don't need to make an appointment to see my best friend, plus I thought we could go out or something, go clean up please" Yo put his hands together as he begged Kit to get ready "make me coffee first, then I'll consider it" Kit said pointing at the kitchen "there's no time for that" Yo yelled pulling Kit's arm.

Knock

Knock

Knock

Yo froze, his eyes noticeably widening "Did you invite Beam over too" Kit said getting up to open the door, Yo ran over to the door and spread his arms across it "no! Go change!" Yo order, Kit completely oblivious laughed and scratched his head "you do know Beam is my best friend too and he's already seen me in my pajamas" Kit chuckled reaching for the door knob "even in those" Yo lifted Kit's oversized t-shirt up revealing his blue cotton short-shorts, Kit nodded and pushed Yo out of the way to open the door.

Omg...

Wow. Who could it possibly be.

Though the idea of making Kit sleep in oversized t-shirts warms my poor heart. Just imagine looking at Kit with a t-shirt that reaches his knees and a cute pair of shorts underneath. Oh my heart.

Love y'all

Xoxo, trash can💋