A Puzzle

Finding who you are is a scary thing. Not so much the actual who you are, all though that can be terrifying, but the on the contrary, the not knowing who you are. That fear is what often drives you to find yourself though. Because whether you know it or not, it's hard to get to know someone if you don't know yourself at least a little bit. If you can't be comfortable with yourself, people don't know how to be comfortable around you. They know how to act around you because of how you act around you. This is why it's hard when you put a person who doesn't know the self with a person who doesn't know them self. They both don't know how to act and they both feel terrible because of it.

Every once in a while though, when there is someone who does know them selves, or at least they pretend too. And that's why it's easy to see those who are "fake" because someone who does know themselves, helps others find themselves or the at least they don't tear them down. And they do this because they know exactly what kind of journey and the kind of pain that comes when you are trying to find yourself. And it's so east to lose yourself even after you have found yourself.

When someone knows themselves, or seems to know themselves it attracts people. It really does. Even if they don't know themselves and they are just pretending, because for someone who doesn't know themselves, there is a confidence that is around me that they want in themselves. Whether they realize it fully or not. They usually don't know why they are comfortable around them, they just know that they are. It actually quite fascinating.

Once you have an idea of who you are it's really easy to see. To see where others are coming from and sometimes even where they are going. You can see and relate to struggles which makes you good at giving advice. I don't think people realize that. What a journey it is. You can't just look up you name in the dictionary or take an online quiz, and asking others what they think about you can be scary. There is truth in what they say but until you know you, you won't be able to sort it out from what's not true. It's a fact of life.

But there is also a balance that you have to find, when taking in the voice of others. Often the parts you like the least, the parts you hate, sometimes those are true. But those things don't are to tear you down. they do, sometimes, but they don't have to all the time.

You have to find all of the pieces of yourself to love you but you don't necessarily have to find all the pieces firs. Love the pieces you have found the best you can and make the decision now to love the pieces that you will find in the future. Once you can do that, you can find all of the dark and not so desirable pieces that make p you and put them in a new light, as something that completes a puzzle, and doesn't destroy it. How it adds to the canvas that you are currently painting and will be painting for the rest of your life.you hand paint each piece of your puzzle, you just have to know where it goes.
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
Share, moment, like, etc. Do what you will really, I mean, I don't know. XD