하나 (1)

You woke up on the sound of your alarm clock. You were greeted by the bright sunlight shining through your window and the cold light brezze of the wind from the outside. Today is the first day of school again, and you've moved to a new school that your parent's have recommended.

"Another beautiful day" You said

You stretch your hands up in the air and stood up from your bed. You exit your room and walk downstairs to the kitchen only to find your mother cooking breakfast.

"Annyeonghaseyo Eomma" You said

"Annyeonghaseyo Y/N" Your mom said

"What's for breakfast?" You asked

"Eggs, Bacon and Waffles" Your mom said

"That's awesome!" You said

"Anything for my girl" Your mom said

You smile and hug your mom from the back.

"Now, why don't you take a bath first amd prep yourself. And when your done, you can eat breakfast" Your mom said

"Arasso Eomma" You said

You gave your mom a kiss on the cheek and walked upstairs, you walked in your room and went in to the walk-in closet. You hot your towel and put your uniform on your bed. You went in the Bathroom and took a bath.

5 mimutes later

You were done in just 5 minutes and wrapped your towel around your body, you exited the Bathroom and go to your bed. You putted on your uniform, got your backpack and went downstairs to the kitchen. When you arrived at the kitchen, you see your father and your mother sitting at the table and eating breakfast.

"Oh Y/N, you can eat your breakfast now" Your mom said

"Gomabseubnida Eomma" You said

You went to your father and kissed hus cheek.

"Annyeonghaseyo appa" You said

"Annyeonghaseyo Y/N, come eat with us" Your father said

You nodded and sat at the table. You grabbed your utensils and took your food from the table. Once you got your food, you ate and hummed because of the delicious food your tasting.

"This is so good!" You exclame

"I'm glad that you like it dear. I cooked delicious food so that you'll get energy when you go to school on this first day" Your mom said

"Gomabseubnda Eomma" You said

You continue to eat the delicious food like the speed of light.

Moment's later...

You finished fast because you were eating like the speed of light. You stood up from your chair and putted your plate in the sink, you grabbed your toothbrush and toothpaste and brushed your teeth, in just minutes you finished and walked to your mom & dad.

"Jalgayo Eomma" You said as you kissed her on the cheek

Then you walked up to your dad

"Jalgayo Appa" You said as you kissed his cheek

"Jalgayo Y/N" Your dad said

"Have a great first time at school!" Your mom said

"Gomabseubnida Eomma, Appa. I'll be going now" You said

You grabbed your bag and swinged it over your back, you went to the door and putted on your shoes. Before you walk put of the door, you wave goodbye to your parents and finally exited your house. You walk down the sidewalk to your school, you look around the neighborhood to look at the house's standing tall you see slme cars passing buy andyou spotted a familiar car, you noticed that it's coming towards you. It halted beside the sidewalk and opened the window.