Relax

Toni's pov

Cheryl has gone through alot in the past few months.

From the Sisters to her mother's abuse there has been alot on her mind, but I want to give her something to help her relax.

On Friday afternoon we agreed to meet at my house at 9.

"I have a surprise for you." I had said on the phone. She seemed excited and curious.

At 7 I went out and bought massage oil and candles. Then I went home to set up for later.

I laid a red silk sheet on my bed and added a pillow with the same material. I dimmed my lights and put candle's around to room.

Finally she arrived. She looked stunning in a black crop top, white shirts, and her signature Serpent jacket. We said our hellos and I lead her to my room.

"You've had alot on your mind Cheryl. I wanted to get something to relax you." I explained when I opened the door to my room.

She smiled faintly "That sounds amazing darling"

Cheryl sat on the edge of my bed waiting for what to do next. "Im going to heat up the massage oils. You can get undressed down to nothing, and cover yourself up if you'd like. I want to treat you to a full body massage." I quietly exited the room and heated up the oil.

When I got back Cheryl was laying faced down completely naked. Her position showed off her body, and I couldn't wait to get my hands on her.

I gently set the bowl of oil down and whispered "I'm ready to start now. You look absolutely beautiful. I love your body."

I slowly climbed on the bed and straddled her so I could start on her back. I rubbed the oil on my hands then carefully started.

I went to her shoulders first. Pressing gently into her tense muscle.

I worked my way down steadily, making sure to get out the knots in her back. Once I was at her lower back I moved more slowly, lingering in the sensitive spot. I could feel her shudder under me, so I sat up and got more oil on my hands.

"I'm going to start on your legs now. I can't believe how soft your skin is baby. I adore your body" I whispered.

As I slowly started on her legs, first her calfs working up to the bottom of her thighs, I could feel her breathing get slower and deeper. I could tell she was relaxing into the massage.

My hands slowly caressed her thighs. I got higher and added gentle pressure as I approached her ass.

I ran my hands over her pale skin, soaking in her beauty. I kneaded her upper thighs and ass for a moment, before spreading the excess oil back up her body to he neck, then backing away from her.

"Can I do the front now?" I questioned, giving her room to flip over.

Cheryl turned herself on the bed and propped herself against the wall with a few pillows. I softly dipped my hands back in the oil and straddled her legs again.

She smiled at me as a soft blush appeared on her face. "This is really nice Toni. I feel amazing"

I leaned forward and pressed a small kiss on her lips "You deserve it baby"

With that I started massaging the bottom of her stomach, and pressing wear I know gives her pleasure. I softly made my way up her belly and to her chest, and reapplied the oil. Gently I rubbed it into her breasts, taking care with each of my movements I massaged her chest then up to her neck with love.

When I was finished caressing her chest I took her jaw in my hand, rubbing my thumb over her jawline. She slowly sat up and connected our lips in a small kiss.

•AN- I know you want smut, and that's what's happening in a few chapters, but you'll have to take this sensual thing for now. Leave specific suggestions in the comments or dm me with a chapter idea.