[어터르님(?) 입니다; how to get a nice and smooth skin?]

김강민

It was a half an hour before the departing time. Hyungs had being with me the whole time even after from home. Jihun closed the bakery until 2pm because he wanted the other hyungs to see me depart. It was kinda sad for them to see me fly away before they eyes.

As usual, these three stooges stuck with me even when I went to the restroom. They said they wanted to spend their time with me more before I leave them for a week. I felt them actually. I felt their sadness. It was obvious that they have their sad faces. Jisung have always sighed deeply, like his soul had left him. Taeseon was being sad, because I heard he said that his baby will leave. Ugh. And for Hohyeon. It was unknown for me.

I mean, I can't tell his expression, "hyung, are you okay? " I asked him, started to walk beside him. His eyes seem so serious.

"Oh? I-im okay. Really. It was just....nothing, " that was odd. I've never see him like this. I just shrugged, and jogged quickly to where other things be. They guarded my luggage at the waiting area.

When they sent me to the departing area, I quickly looked at Hohyeon who looking around consciously. Something bothers him so much today. I wonder what happened last night or this morning? He had using his phone, didn't even saying goodbye to me. Hyung started to call someone, gone to somewhere place.

"So, maknae. Set to go? " Hayoung asked, placed his both hands on my shoulders.

"One more minute, " as I went off to where Hohyeon goes, "okay, don't be late, " warned Taeseon. Jogged everywhere, where he could possibly went. The time was about to run out. Even though I said doing something that not important to me waste my time, but Hohyeon... Especially him, who really took care of me all this time. I want to bid him goodbye properly.

And he was there, talking to a girl around my height who was wearing her cream coloured jumpsuit and with her sandals on. I walked closer to him and called him out, "hyung? " he turned his back quickly... revealing Haerin stood before me.

"Ah, maknae. Was I late? " he spoke too fast. I didn't even responded and he directly grabbed my arm, me without looking back to Haerin. Or was it someone else who looks like her? No, I'm mistaken. No, it couldn't be her, right? Who was with hyung? What's up with their relationship? How did they know each other? "Maknae, don't think much about it, "

"W-what do you mean? " I got flustered in my question. Did he just red my mind or something? Gosh, why am I so sensitive right now? I can't be stress at my young age.

Until we reached the departing, I did a proper goodbye to Hohyeon, hugged him a bit tight. He gave me a small doorgift which I wasn't expected from him. The gift was wrapped with a transparent plastic, like the one from our bakery, "i-i made Brownies for you. Hope you like it, " I saw his shy blush on his cheeks, and I chuckled due to his unexpected cuteness.

"Yaaa, Hohyeon stole Kangmin's heart first, " I heard Jisung said, made me blushed so hard, "Hohyeon, he is all yours now. Please take a good care of him!" continued the crying Taeseon.

"I will! "

"S-shut up! "