𝟙: True Colors

Ezira landed a couple of days later, around 6 o'clock. Her bodyguards were there, and she was transported home to her mansion. As usual, her mother wasn't there, so Ezira went upstairs and plopped into bed. It wasn't until her dogs woke her that she realized it was time for patrol. She transformed and raced off, 'tonight is the night I tell him!' A smile made its way to her lips and stayed there. She waited for another few minutes before she spotted dog ears.

"My Fire queen!" Dash just rolled her eyes at the apparent flirtation but hugged the wolf anyway. She sat him down and told him all about her adventures. "So you met other holders? That's so cool!" Dash smiled but was getting nervous as the time neared. "Darn, we better hurry before my family gets suspicious, c'mon dashy!" She grabbed his hand and said, "please stay for one more minute." Wolf titled his head in confusion as Dash stepped back and paused. "Please don't be too disappointed." Wolf was about to answer when a turquoise light surrounded her.

When he opened his eyes, there was the one and only Ezira-Rose Legend standing there before him. But instead of a hug or kiss or tears of joy, she received a shout. "It's you?!" He said it with disgust, "How? Why?" Ezira backed away, "so you're not happy it's me?" Wolf only laughed, "I'm not. You're the worst person ever! Anyone would have been better than you! Your way below my level!" Ezira teared up more as Spot flew over and shocked the dog. "How dare you say such horrible things? This girl debated for a long time whether or not she should tell you! Didn't you want this? Well, live with it; Ezira is amazing. Your stupid to even think she isn't at your level!" The wolf growled at the little dog until Ezira said, "c'mon Spot, let's go." Her voice sounded dead, "wait, what about patrol?" Looking over at her partner she teared up again, "why would I work with someone who sees me as someone below them! I quit, and this will be the final time you see this Turquoise Dash! Have fun protecting the city on your own, jerk!" With that, she transformed and ran off in anger.

She reached her home and landed on her four-poster bed. "This is the worst day ever!" Spot tried his best to calm down the girl, "call Marinette; she will know what to do!" Ezira's face lit up, and she immediately reached for her phone and dialed the number. "Hello?" Ezira began to cry and yelled, "I need help!"