(20180717) SVT/Jeon Wonwoo (2)

"I think, I can let Jeonghan hung in, at least..." After a couple of minutes, Wonwoo finally looked up to Seungcheol, who is trying hard not to fangirl over Wonwoo's with his soft fox ears, still-a-bit-teary eyes and pouty lips.

"Good, I will text him--"

"No need, I heard you guys," Jeonghan opened the door, but before he could actually entered, an anxious Mingyu stormed into the room.

"Wonwoo hyung! Do you know how worried I am? You never answered me and you even locked the d--" He started to ramble until he noticed the fluffy features on Wonwoo, which made him nearly identical as the Eddy doll. That's when he started to act like a crazy fangirl. Seungcheol facepalmed.

"Oh my god! Wonu you are so cute!!" Mingyu squeezed Wonwoo into an extremely tight hug, making the elder boy blush furiously while suffocating.

Hugging Wonwoo is always Mingyu's favourite, but being able to nuzzle against the supple ears of Wonwoo and with his furry tail brushing aginst Mingyu's hands made it even more enjoyable.

"G-gyu, I can't breathe..." At last Wonwoo managed to complain to the excited boy, who immediately loosen the hug.

"Oh, um, sorry, you look too cute." Mingyu giggled while soothing Wonwoo's ears, without knowing that it became a really sensitive part of Wonwoo.

"Ah..." Wonwoo once again cannot resist himself from gasping when he felt Mingyu's touch, "D-don't touch..."

"Oops, I forgot, nobody is touching Won's ears," Seungcheol said. Mingyu whined because, oh god, Wonwoo's ears are so soft.

"Anyway, can we let Shua in now? It's unfair if he's still out." Jeonghan chipped in.

"I guess I don't have a choice..." Wonwoo mumbled, ears dropping flat, and Mingyu is literally shooting heart eyes at the sight. Seungcheol facepalmed again, this time together with Jeonghan.

While Seungcheol went out the room to fetch Joshua, Jeonghan decided to talk a bit with Wonwoo, while Mingyu sat besides him listening to the conversation.

"So, Won, what happened?"

"I don't know, I just woke up and find myself like this today..." Wonwoo recalled, making him have an urge to cry a bit again. How is he supposed to go out like this?

Apparently Mingyu can sense how upset Wonwoo is, and he pulled the elder but smaller boy into a warm embrace, placing his chin on Wonwoo's shoulder.

"If you are worrying about going out, it's fine, I will find a way to cover up your tail. You can just put a cap on to hide your ears," Jeonghan suggested.

"If you accidentally show off your ears and tail and someone laugh at you, I will make sure to punch them." Mingyu declared, earning a little laugh from Wonwoo.

"Thanks, Gyu."

"Ohhh, you finally laughed!" Mingyu immediately brightened up, "You seriously look even more adorable when you laugh like this."

"Stop acting like a couple," Jeonghan coughed, "I am still here."