(20180915) Stray Kids/Lee Felix

※ Jilix (Han Jisung x Lee Felix)
※ Cont'd from Jisung's

Maybe I overdid it just now, Felix thought. He knew that Jisung was stressful recently and that he didn't really mean what he had said. But still it's a little too much - that's why Felix couldn't control himself from blurting out.

Perhaps they did need some time to cool off a bit.

But like Jisung - he knew it would be awkward as hell if they don't make up on the eight day, and they only time available is at night.

--------------------------

A week passed, Felix sighed, realizing it's the day that Jisung turn in his assignment and return - and he himself had to go for the soccer matches.

What if they couldn't resolve by tomorrow?

Frustrated, he grumpily arrived the auditorium and creeped the shit out of his teammates because they never saw Felix frowning. His expression brightened up when he saw Jisung at the back exit.

"Hey," Jisung grumbled, "You will come back tonight, right?"

"Yeah, I mean, I need to sleep in the room."

"Guess so," Jisung gave a sigh of relief, "I...want to show you something. Come back as soon as you can, please?"

"Of course," Felix smiled, "I won't just ditch my bro because of a meaningless fight."

"Did you just call me 'bro'?" Jisung laughed a bit, "You're impossible. Actually, since you're already in a good mood, I will give this to you. Watch it when you have an interval or something."

He handed Felix a USB and a notebook, "There's only one file in there. Don't lose it, you idiot."

"Hey, you are an idiot too, so don't judge," Felix protested, and Jisung just giggled, "Anyways, I'm heading back. I need a break after that project."

"Coach, when do we need to get ready?" Felix yelled after Jisung left, and the coach replied, "15 minutes. What's wrong?"

"Nothing, my friend told me to watch something, so I'm seeing if I have time now."

Felix checked the video. 1 minute only. Perfect.

He opened a file and a little squirrel appeared.

"Hey Felix~ Jisungie is very sorry that he snapped at you. And he's afraid that you wouldn't forgive him so he decided to let me pass the message to you because he's embarrassed! Please be friends again!"

Felix laughed. This is very Jisung-styled.

--------------------------

"Hey bro!" Felix called at his roommate that night.

"Jesus, don't call me 'bro'. It's cringey." Jisung grumbled as he walked out the room, "What's the matter?"

"Chan hyung also uses 'bro', don't complain," Felix pointed out, "I forgive you. And to be honest, I am sorry that I insulted you too."

Jisung's eyes immediately lit up. "Really? Thank god. I was scared that I'll lose a friend."

"No way, like I said, it's stupid to become enemies with my rommate." Felix retorted, "So like, we made up?"

"Thought so," Jisung shrugged, "You know, that video is my senior's idea. I never thought of that."

"Is your senior Minho hyung?"

"Yeah---wait. How'd you know???"

"Han Jisung, you're really an idiot." Felix laughed, "I'm in the dance team."

"Shit." Jisung cursed, "I forgot."

"He told me that his cute little junior is troubled because he fought with his friend," Felix chuckled, "You two will look cute together."

"What--I-- Not you too!" Jisung exclaimed.