Do you wanna build a snowman?

~~~Anna's P.O.V~~~

I looked out the window to see it was snowing! I walked up to Elsa's room and asked, "Elsa?" I knocked on the door 4x. "Do you wanna build a Snowman?" i sang. "C'mon let's Go and Play!" I said rising up my Hands and putting them back down quickly. and i sat in front of her door. "I never see you anymore. Come out the door it's like you've gone Away!" "We used to be best buddies... and now we're not. I wish you would tell me why!" I sang while dropping the dolls and falling my head to the ground. "Do you wanna Build a Snowman?. It doesn't have to be a Snowman!" i sang while putting my mouth on the lock of the door. " Go away anna!" Elsa said. "Okay, bye." i said walking away sadly.

~~~Elsa's P.O.V~~~

I just told anna to go away! I'am a horrible sister! I was watching out my window when i touched the bottom it froze. i gasped. dad put on some gloves blue gloves on my hand and said, "There those will keep you safe. see. conceal it" dad said while waiting for me to finish his sentence. "Don't fell it" i finished what dad was going to say. "Don't Let it show" Me and Dad both said at the same time.

(A/N: Hope you like it. if you have any question ask me on my other book its called 'Ask Elsa' I will answer your questions. its a Random Book by me.)