The accident

(A/N: sorry but we will skip the 'Frozen Heart song)

~~~Anna's P.O.V~~~

it was night and I'm sure Elsa is asleep. I wanted to play so I tried to wake Elsa up. "Elsa!" I said while climbing up on her bed. "Elsa! psst! wake up! wake up!" i said while shaking her. "Anna! Go back to sleep!" Elsa said. "I can't! the sky's awake! so i'am awake!" i said while putting my left hand on my head and while also laying on top of Elsa. "So we have to play!" i continued saying. "Go play by yourself!" she said while pushing me off her bed and landed on the floor. But just then, i had an idea to wake Elsa! I climbed on top of her bed again and opened her left eye. "Do you wanna build a Snowman?" i asked while she smiled and slowly opened both her eyes.

~~~Elsa's P.O.V~~~

Anna and I walked out of our room quietly. while we ran down the stairs to go down Hall to play. "Hurry! hurry!" anna said while running down the stairs. "shh!"i said patiently while smiling. Finally! we were at the Halls. we shut the door closed to make sure we were not waking anyone else up. anna grabbed my arm and brings me to the center of the Hall to do my magic. she spun me around while we were laughing.

"Do the magic! Do the magic!" she said happily. she came closer and looked at my hands. i swirled my hands around to make a snowball. anna looked amazed. "ready?" she nodded her head and i threw the snowball up and it started snowing. "This is Amazing!" She said while putting her hands in the air and jumping. "Watch This!" i said. and I stomped my feet on the floor and making it Ice. I made a snowman while anna is making silly faces. ten i turned the Snowman at her and grabbed the hand of Olaf. "Hi I'm Olaf! and I like warm hugs!" I said in a silly Voice. anna came towards Olaf and hugged him. "I love ypu Olaf!" anna said. we ride olaf like a car and i used my powers to make us move around. Then anna and me started sliding in the Snows. and she started jumping at the medium sized snow mountains i made. "hold on!" i said while making more snow mountains. but she was about to jumpe on an empy space with no snow just solid cold ice. "catch me!" she said while jumping on the empty space. Then. I slipped on the ice and fell on my back. "Anna!" i shouted. anna was about to fall when a accidentally shot her head with my powers. i ran towards her and grabbed her quickly. "Mama! Papa!" I screamed. suddenly My Mother and Father came running through the door. "Elsa! what have you done!" Dad said. "Anna!" Mom said running to anna and picked her up. "she's as cold as ice!" Mom continued. "I know where we have to Go!" Dad said.

~~~Kristoff's P.O.V~~~

Sven and I was about to go but some horses came running through us and left a trail of ice. "Ice?" i asked myself. Sven and I followed the ice and we saw someone Talking to a bunch of rocks? we saw The King! The Queen holding a Baby. and The young Princess! Then I saw rocks came rolling towars the king and unfolded it's self. "Trolls?" I said quietly until the rock we were hiding on unfolded to reveal a woman troll. "sush! I'm trying to Listen!" she woman troll said. "ooh! little cuties! I'm gonna keep you!" she sad while pulling us towards her for  a hug and sven licked her playfully and she smiled. and we continued to listen.

~~~Elsa's P.O.V~~~

Daddy grabbed anna away from mom and gave her to an elderly troll named Grand Pabi'. "Grand Pabi!" dad said and the other trolls were whispering the world 'The king!' under neeth their breath. "Your Magesty! what seems to be the Problem?"

Dad showed anna to Grand Pabi. "She's as cold a ice..." dad said handing Anna to the troll. "Listen Elsa. Your Power has Beauty in it it will grow stronger but don't be afraid. cuz' fear will be your Enemy." Grand Pabi said. "We will do anything to keep her powers safe. what shall we do Grand Pabi?" Dad asked the Troll. "First you must Close The Gates, Close the windows and Remove anything precious to Anna from Elsa. Move Elsa to another Room." The elderly troll said

"We Will. thank you" my dad said. and we left the Trolls and went back home to the Castle