B

I tied the last bandage and secured it with tape with a pissed off expression stuck on my face. Who wouldn't be if the first thing you saw is a person you treasure deeply bleeding like shit in the middle of your room?! Like the fuck don't just suddenly come in without telling me! Argh. I raised an eyebrow at Natsu, eyeing him. He was busy 'checking' out my book shelves.

"So you are just gonna sit there and say nothing?"

He said nothing and instead looked at the floor. I groaned.

"Whats wrong? Tell me. You have been more possessive over me since last week and even though I don't mind, you coming into my room without telling me and bleeding all over was the last straw. What the fuck happened?"

He glanced at me.

"I just got mugged by a few guys on my way here. My house doesn't have a first aid kit and my sister is already sleeping so I can't do shit."

I stared at him for what seem like ages and finally breathed out a sigh. Something was still bugging me but I'm not gonna ask now. I stood up and went down, grabbing some food and drinks on the way and went back up.

I pulled Natsu into my lap and let him sink slowly, putting my chin on his fluffy salmon coloured hair and on the television.

We just sat there on my rug and watched movies while eating, not saying a thing.