Sins On The Outside

Firefly felt sorro inside, but she did not know why. As her friend BoomBox was out at a party as Dj she had to keep an eye on his pet spider, named Rain. He was blue and red.

As Firefly watched rain she heard a noise. She sat up as she thought BoomBox Was home. But nobody was there. "Hello?" She said. Her only respond was a ghoulish growl.

"Whoever you are this is not funny!" She said. This time she had a more clearing respond saying "Řəà!!ý? Ï ťhøüģhť ìť wå§ møřè šćàřý țhèñ fūññý...." Firefly felt a shiver in her soul. She stood up and she saw what she thought she would never see. "A....demon..." she said very weakishly. "Fìńāĺĺý! Ýòù ńôțíćəď mé!" "What are you doing here!" Firefly said.

"Hèhèhèhè...... ím hèřè țò ķìļļ! Ýòù." The demon said in a scary way. Firefly felt her heart stop for a moment. "But...why?" Firefly said. "Ťhéřé ì§ ñö řěá§őñ whý! Ùñļ駧......ýóù máķê á đéāĺ." The demon said very weirdly, like he knew Firefly would've accepted it.

"W-what is the deal...." Firefly said sadly. "Hèhèhèhèhè......ĺèť mè.....ťáķè òvèŕ....ÝÓÚ'ŔÉ BÓĎÝ!" All Of FireFly's Organs stopped, along with her body. "W-what!?!?!?! Are you crazy!?!?" "Ùńļ駚 ýòù wàñť ťò đíè?" "Fine.. but...will you be manage of it forever?" Firefly said curiously. "Ófćóùŕsè ñòț.. ìĺĺ ģìvè ýòùŕé §pàçè." The Demon said faking its happiness. "O-ok..." Firefly' s Head swirled inside as she wonderd...what would the demon do in there?.....

(Next.)