chapter six- back to the internet

A/n: Above is a picture of what I imagine Matt to look like.

Dan's  POV

I sat on the sofa watching Phil set up the camera while I brushed Matt's wild red curls.

"Daddy I'm tired" he said with a yawn as he leaned into my chest.

" That's because your nap time was an hour ago" Phil chucked.
He made his way over and scooped up our son ready to take him to bed.

"I'll go get Alex" I said before standing and giving Phil a quick kiss.

I walked across the hall to Alex's room and knocked, entering once I heard a faint 'come in.' I missed this. I missed her.

Inside Alex stood by the bed in one of Phil's red flannel shirts and shorts, I needed to get her some clothes that fit.

"Hey dad" she said grinning up at me.

"We are ready in the gaming room if you are" I said anxiously.

" Dad, what if this goes wrong and people get mad? Should i tell the whole story, the true story? "

I walked over and sat on the bed, she joined me. Placing my arm around her should i said " Alex, this is your story, you tell it how you want to. But maybe leave out what you got up to this last year"

She smiled and rested her head against my chest, " thanks dad. "

Alex's POV

Half an hour later we were sat in front of a camera in the gaming room. And I told my story. Well  I said I had been in hospital the entire time.
Then that was that. We all posted it to our channels and waited.

Phil had ordered me some clothes online and I had made my room nicer during the week before upload.

The video had been uploaded an hour ago. I picked up my new phone(Dan has insisted on getting me one)  and opened YouTube to see the comments. Let me tell you, I've never seen such a large group of people so  happy and wanting me to upload. It made me smile.

A lot of people were surprised that my hair was long and my natural colour, a light ginger, and that I had taken my piercings out. I was normal. It was nice to be me again, but, but I was never going back to who I used to be. I wanted to be a much more normal version of me. go to Uni and make something of myself.

More people commented how it was like Allison from PLL than those who got mad so that made me a lot happier about the whole situation. 

I was getting hungry so I went into the kitchen in search for food. I made a sandwich and returned to my room where i stayed until the next day.

A/N I am so sorry for not updating! I have been so busy with collage and doing performances (i do performing Arts) i will upload as much as possible and try to edit both books, which will be hard because they are the worst written things ever and my god was 14 year old me an angsty emo mess. now I'm a not emo mess who is almost 18 yet is still writing fanfic... anyway, i'm back now :)