Car accident

Zoe POV
I woke up around 11:45 am because I came home late from the party.I went downstairs and saw dad eating.

"Finally your awake"

"Yeah haha"

"I made you eggs"

"Thanks"
————————————————————
I went to the living room to eat and play fortnite with Jordan and and his friend Erick.Jordan is now my boy friend and Erick is my best friend.I played with them for a few and decided I was ready to tell dad a couple of things.Jordan already told Cenna and Jojo about the kiss.Its my turn.

"Dad?"

"Yeah Zoe?"

"I ummm...kinda kissed Jordan last night..."

"Was it quick or make out?"

"It was quick"

"Ok as long as it's not a make out session then your good"

"Ok also I wanna permanently dye my hair"

"Ok what color?"

"Umm how about black hair with blue highlights?"

"Sure let's go"

"Oh ok"
————————————————————
I got ready and went to the hair place to dye my hair.It took 1 hour but it came out nice.We went to Walmart and found Jordan there.Jordan wanted to come over so he went home with us while Cenna and Jojo went to their car.While we were driving home,a car busted into us and our car hit a tree.Jordan held me back so I didn't fly away.I broke my arm while Jordan broke his leg.Dad hit his head and had a huge bump.We went to the doctors then they drove us home.We went there and chilled for a few.We watched YouTube then did a YouTube video together.I had 1 million subscribers on my channel.Jordan went home and I watched tv for a few.I went to bed after.
————————————————————
Just a few more chapters left
I'm actually gonna miss this book tbh
The book will probably be done today or tommarow.
I love every single one of you
-Katie