First day of school!

Zoe POV
I went to bed around 10:00 because I was to busy dying my hair to golden blonde.I woke up at 6:45 and got ready for school.It was a Friday so I didn't really have to much stuff to worry about over the week.I changed into a white hoodie,dark blue jeans,and black converse.I put my hair in a messy bun and fake glasses and headed downstairs to eat pancakes that dad cooked.
-convo-
Nick:Are you excited?
Zoe:actually,I am!
Nick:ok that's good to hear.You should have a lot of friends by the time you get home
Zoe:why would you say that?
Nick:because,your cool,sweet,funny and nice.Also,guys are probably going to think your cute
Zoe:Dad!
Nick:hahaha I'm just saying
Zoe:anyways,I should get going
Nick:Ok,bye Zoe love you
Zoe:love you too

-At school-
Zoe POV
When I got to school,a lot of people recognized me from reaction time video.They were all so excited and asking me so many questions about everyone on free time and they even told me to say hi for them.I took a few pics then went to class.
-convo-
Teacher:hey class,today we have a new student!Her name is Zoe
Zoe:hey guys I'm Zoe
Teacher:Zoe,why don't you sit next to Brooke?
Zoe:sure
Teacher:so today we have a pep rally!
Zoe:cool
Teacher:we should get going
-At pep rally-
Zoe POV
That pep rally was so lit!I am now best friends with Brooke and the whole event was so cool so I recorded it with my phone.I went home and saw dad setting a small corner of my room for something.
-convo-
Zoe:Dad,what are you doing?
Nick:I'm making a space so you can make videos
Zoe:for YouTube?
Nick:if you want
Zoe:Oh my god thanks dad I love you so much!
Nick:love you too.Did you meet any friends?
Zoe:Yea I made a lot of friends and met a lot of fans.
Nick:that's good.Hey,since tommarrow is Saturday,wanna go hangout with me,Cenna,Adi,and Jojo?
Zoe:sure!
Nick:good.What do you want for dinner?
Zoe:pizza,please?
Nick:ok I'm ordering that right now!
Zoe:ok
Nick:oh I got you a box full of candy
Zoe:thanks dad
Nick:no problem.

Nick POV
I called the pizza place and ordered a large cheese pizza.Adi came over and me,Adi,and Zoe was just hanging out,watching stranger things.It was around 10:30 and Adi went home so me and Zoe changed then went to bed.Tommarow,I'm taking her to the best places in LA.

Hey y'all.I feel like if nick was a dad,he would do this!Anywasy I'm trying to pull an all nighter so it's 3 in the morning so I will be writing tons of chapters today.
Love y'all
-Katie