The News

It was a crisp cool morning in November that I had woken up on. I quietly walked over to check on June but she was sleeping soundly in her sky blue bed. I hoped later when I told her, she wouldn't get mad. I decided that since it was 3:30 A.M. that I would set my alarm for 6:00 so I could get up on time to make her breakfast.

At six I made her eggs and bacon which is her favorite breakfast ever that she loves to have. she then walked put of her room and into the kitchen.

" What's the occasion? You made my favorite." June asked slyly.

" oh nothing special. I just thought you might like to have it today." I said. " Oh and after breakfast I need to tell you something important. "

" OK mom "

As June eats I think of ways to tell her that we are moving to the city. We had always dreamed and talked about it ever since her dad had died, but now that its happening I don't think she will want to move there.

As she started to finish I worriedly came up with a way to say it in my mind. I would say how it has always been our dream to go to the city and that we are know finally getting to go there except just a little different from that.

Then she finished eating.

A/N: Hey guys so this is going to be fairly weird like me lol. but sorry this chapter is so short. I'll try to make some longer chapters in the future. for more of this maybe I can get a couple votes and maybe a couple people to see it. well hope u liked it!

- Katie