Chapter 1

Her laugh broke the silence and there was a chill in the air. When I looked up my body went rigid. It was as if she was the definition of fear itself. She slowly walked forward and all I could do was stare. It was as if I couldn't look anywhere but her eyes. Her eyes were deep and dark, like an endless pit. It was as if she was lifeless but her eyes looked of broken glass, of pain, sorrow, and things you can never imagine of seeing. As she stalked towards me, her blood red hair hung in her face. Her tattered clothes hung loosley on her which made her look like she hadn't eaten in ages. I slowly and carefully backed up. Suddenly my back hit the wall and there was nowhere to run, nowhere to escape to. As she got close, I could see the rows opon pointy sharpened teeth. She walked so close to me that she was almost ontop of me and whispered into my ear," You'll be next." Right then, as quick as lightning I sat up straight. Everything was pitch black except the clock next to me that read 2:14 A.M. It was only a dream. But little did I know it was not only a dream and I'll be her next victim.

Hi my AWSOME readers! First chapters done! Do I have you have you guys hooked yet? I'll try to get the next chapter out as soon as I can