Chapter 3

My eyes fluttered open and I couldn't remember where I was. Suddenly the evil cackle of the girl rang in my head as I realized the girl from my nightmare was real and that I just got kidnapped by her. The smell of rotten flesh was atrocious and made me want to throw up but some how I refrained from doing so. The haunting whispers of the people here before me made me think I was going insane, maybe I really was. The chain attached to my foot showed no hope of escaping. As I looked around I could clearly see the claw marks and blood splattered on the cement walls. I was paralyzed with fear and felt like this was the end. I don't know how long I was sitting there but the cell door suddenly swung open. And there stood the girl that made my life become a living nightmare. She creeped up to me, and bent down to my height and with her overgrown, rotting nail scraped the side of my face. The open wound blead out the crimson color of her hair. She whispered into my ear "Nobody will ever find you and soon you will be a faint whisper, a memory except that no one will ever remember you. After she said those words, I felt panic rise in my chest. 'What is she going to do to me?' I thought, desperate to find the answer. She got up and before closing the door she spoke two simple words, "Sweet dreams."

Third chapters out! Hopefully a fourth soon. Hope you like the book!