Chapter 3: Revenge is sweet

"Later guys!" I watched Kyle exit his friends car and walk over to his house.

"Yo Kyle!" Kyle turned around and they tossed him a beer. "You'll need it."

Kyle waved and they drove off. I watched the car drive down the block and then looked at Kyle walking into his house. "Like I never even existed." Talk about a cold blooded killer.

There was a few tricks I learned while being a ghost, turns out I  have tons of supernatural influence on stuff. I vanished and appeared in Kyle's room. "Yes mom I get it, bye." He slammed the door and laid out on his bed. I watched my killer, I couldn't believe I liked a guy like him. He jumped up, "I need to get ready." He walked right through me and to the closet.

"You think your a big shot now, you killed me! Guys like you are heartless yet you dare to attend my funeral and didn't have the dignity to apologize." He walked through me again. "Ugh you can't even hear me, you don't even know I'm here do you?" The answer was obvious but I was just blowing steam. "Do you know how it feels to die?" He walked back to his closet and rushed through me. The feeling was like somebody constantly pushing you as they walked by. "Would you stop that!" He ran back to his bed with a outfit laid out. I screamed in aggrivation and teleported downstairs. The door rang and his mom answered. A blonde haired girl was at the door, she looked like a complete slut by the way.

"Oh hi Mrs.Walkings."

"umm...hi Stacey. Kyle Stacey is here!" She called.

Kyle's mom took her to the livingroom, but from the look on her face she didn't want Stacey anywhere in the house, couldn't blame her.

Kyle rushed down the stairs, "Hey Stacey." He checked her out, "You look great." His mom raised a eyebrow at him. "So you ready to study?"

Kyle's mom scanned Kyle harshly as if she was sending him a mental message but Kyle ignored her. "Lovely house you got here."

I sighed, "What a fucking kiss up, these are the girls your into?"

Kyle leaned over, "Look mom I'm not planning nothing besides studying so maybe you can um go now."

"What a lie, is that how you aren't in jail right now?"

His mom hesitated, "I'll be right across the street so be sure you and her behave." She grabbed her deck of cards off the dresser and waved before leaving.

I teleported behind the girl, "You know your dating a killer." Kyle cuddled close to Stacey on the couch. They leaned in to kiss and I got totally pissed off. Suddenly the lamp fell off the table. They looked over.

"How did that happen?" Kyle questioned.

Stacey reverted his attention back to her, "Who cares." She rubbed his cheek and once again they leaned in for a kiss.

"Maybe you should actually study and stop being such a bitch." I commented.

I teleported to the kitchen, I couldn't stay for that. I turned my head to the stove and wondered if I could turn it on. I extended my hand towards it and boom there was a flame. I grinned and turned back to the living room. "This will teach him to kill me." I turned on all the burners and waved my hands to open the top cabinet. There was a can of gasoline. I pushed it over and it spilled out. After I returned to the living room where they were making out. "You'll regret the day you ran into my car Kyle. Regret it!"

Kyle stopped kissing Stacey and looked up, "You hear that?" She shook her hand and kissed him again.

"Gosh would stop with the kissing already its sick, you know all you want is sex. Dumb slut."

They stopped kissing after the fire alarms sounded. "What the?" Kyle ran to the kitchen and seen the fire spread. "Oh my God, run!" Kyle and Stacey headed to the door but I locked it.

"It won't open!" I smiled and went to the kitchen and watched Kyle attempt to put out the fire, I turned on the kitchen sink and water overflowed. "Kyle behind you!" Kyle turned and slipped on the water, hitting his head.

"How does it feel to die, Kyle?" Stacey coughed loudly and ran to Kyle trying to shake him awake.

"Kyle Kyle!" The fire rose and Kyle didn't move. The house shook as I laughed in happiness. This was my revenge. I teleported out the house and watched the house burn. Kyle's mom ran across the street yelling for Kyle. Stacey screamed from inside.

I smiled and walked away. "Bye bye Kyle."