Ignited

'Ding-ding', your alarm sounded

  Being a college student at Yonsei University is extremely tiring. Your arms extended as you gradually picked yourself up from the bed. You stared into space until you heard a blood-curdling scream from your roommate. "Y/n, we are going to be late to class!" said Jennie as she yanked the curling iron out of the outlet.
"Ah, alright", you sighed as she was pacing around the room. You put on a clean white shirt , squeezed into a pair of jeans and threw your hair into a bun.
"Come on!" Jennie jolted to grab your wrist. Finally, you got yourself, out the door on time.         

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Jennie, Y/n, you two are here punctually today I see? I hope to see more of that!" your english professor groaned.
"I don't th-", Jennie started to answer until you interrupted.
"Of course, Professor!" you pronounced. You dragged Jennie away and up the stairs, before she said something else.
"What? You didn't want me to embarrass you?" Jennie commented.
"Yes, obviously. Now, shush", you snapped as you both took a seat. Jennie poked your side and pointed to the guys who had entered class late.
You and Jennie are both biochemical majors who met for the first time in high school, as freshmans. And know, you can confidently say that you have become the best of friends; easily clicking.
"Ah, why are they so handsome?" she hissed. You picked your head up to analyze the seven men. Jungkook, Jimin, Namjoon, Seokjin, Taehyung, Hoseok, and Yoongi. You've known these boys since high school, and you still can't get over how good looking they were.
"Hey, earth to Y/n?" Jennie chuckled and flicked you in the ear.
"Yah!" You shouted her way, then turned back around to see Taehyung gazing at you. You immediately turned around to Jennie. She then took notice that Taehyung was still looking at you from his desk, above. You knew Jennie, and knew she would tell him off for staring at you. But before Jennie opened her mouth, your professor began speaking and english class had begun.

Throughout class, you felt a pair of eyes studying your neck. It must have been Taehyung. Who else would be staring at me, of all people? You asked yourself. All of a sudden you felt vibrations in your left, back pocket. Jennie turned to you with a questioning look. You knew you couldn't answer due to your professor and threats he makes to students that use their phones during class. When class ended, you and Jennie stood up and began to leave.          
Instantaneously, you heard a shout from behind you.
"Y/n!" You whipped your head around to see Kim Taehyung. Jennie had given him a glare and began to walk away.
"Make it quick", you instructed. You were the type of girl who played hard to get. Maybe even, too hard to get.
"There's a party tonight at my dorm, I wanted to know if you could come", he slyly commented. Thoughts of all kinds arose in your head but all that came out was:
"Yeah, ok-k-ay, when and where?" you asked. The other guys from across the room called to him.
"Well, I'll see you there I guess." He turned to the guys as you took his jawline by surprise.
"I-I don't have any information though? How will I 'see you there'? you mocked.
He looked you up and down, then winked
"Check your phone."
When other people wink, it's not attractive, but Kim Taehyung...