Chapter 3

*THE NEXT MORNING*

"SHE LOOKS SO PERFECT STANDING THERE IN MY AMERICAN APPAREL UNDERWEAR..." My alarm sang.

I got up and put on my nike pros and my muscle tank with my cleats and out my hair in a high pony and grabbed my gear bag.

I went and knocked on every door to make sure they were awake and tell them to be downstairs ready in 10 minutes.

*10 Minutes Later*<- spongebob voice

All the boys were downstairs and most of them were just staring at me and rubbing there eyes and blinking every few minutes.

"Ok come on guys we are working in the gym for the first half of the day then y'all have 2 hours of free time then we work in the field!" I said. They all groaned.

....................................................................................................................................................................................................

Once we got breakfast we all walked over to the gym and I was walking with my daddy and asking him what I had to do. He replied with "Show the guys my normal gym routine." "Easy or hard." I asked. "Start em' off easy."

I got them all to come over and I showed them the normal workout which was:

Running 1/2 a mile

50 sit ups

50 push-ups

50 crunches

Lifting

Bench press

Running 1/2 a mile

Once we did all of that it was time for our two hour break so I head back to the cabin when I heard a voice behind me saying "Bailey! Wait up!" I turned around and it was Gilinsky. "Hey Gilinsky" I said. "What are you doing for the free time?" He asked. "Probably go swimming. I said. "Do you mind if me and some of the team join?" He asked. "No not at all." I said.

We went to the pool and got lunch then we had to practice for another 4 hours and it was quite exhausting.

We all went back to cabin after dinner and took showers and about an hour later I got a knock on my door. I answered it and I'm comes Matt. "Hi Matt." I said. He looked really shy. "D-do you w-want to maybe play Tr-truth or dare with us?" He stumbled out. "Sure!" I said and we went downstairs.

Cameron went first and some of the guys got dared to do some pretty random shiz.

"Bailey truth or dare?" Asked Shawn.

Dare....

"I dare you too.......play 7 minutes in heaven with........ TAYLOR!!!!" Shawn said

"Ok come on a dare is a dare." I said.

Taylor gave Shawn a death glare and lead me to the closet.

We got in the closet and it was extremely awkward at first.

"U-uh h-hi." He half way spoke. "Hi" I said. He then did something u didn't think he would do.

He kissed me.

||hey y'all! I'm sorry I haven't updated but I don't know if y'all even like this story! So before the next chapter is posted|| ||have to get 2 votes!! I will be at camp July 20th-August 1 so I may or may not pre with chapters and get the co-owner ||to post it!! LOVE YALL! ~m~