cuatro

"you lift my feet off the ground
you spin me around
you make me crazier, crazier"

........................................................................

Jeonghan woke up to the smell of coffee. He rubbed his eyes, and grabbed his phone to check the time.

12:07 PM

"Fuck" he thought, regretting having slept in so late, even though for some reason, he still felt incredibly tired. He  didn't quite remember what had happened the night before, but he could remember Seungcheol's fingers threading through his hair, as he fell asleep.

His thoughts were interrupted by Hao jumping on the bed on top of him

"Good morning Hao!"

Jeonghan smiled down at the dog, pressing a kiss to the top of his head, and laughing when the small poodle started licking his whole face.

"Hao, calm down!"

He laughed, trying to push the dog away from him. Suddenly, the bedroom door opened, Seungcheol entering the room holding two coffee mugs and a small bag.

"I see Hao already said good morning"

He smiled, settling the coffee mugs and the bag on the night table, sitting next to Jeonghan on the bed.
Jeonghan just smiled petting the dog's head, and Seungcheol thought it felt refreshing to see him so genuinely calm and, he dared say, happy.

"Are you feeling better?"

He asked the younger, handing him a coffee mug and a croissant he'd bought in the bakery.

"Much better. Seriously, thank you for everything"

He spoke, flashing a small smile at Seungcheol, making his heart flutter. He ignored that feeling though, knowing what Jeonghan needed in that moment was a friend, not anything else.

"I'll call my friend and I'll leave as soon as I can, I promise"

Jeonghan said softly, staring into Seungcheol's eyes. The other just smiled back at him.

"I told you, you can stay here for as long as you want"

Jeonghan hugged him, thanking him once again, feeling his stomach flutter at Seungcheol's words.

"Do you want to change? I'll give you some clothes"

Jeonghan nodded and Seungcheol looked for something that could fit him in his closet. He finally settled on an oversized pastel yellow sweater, and some black jeans. He handed them to Jeonghan, and he disappeared into the bathroom to change his clothes.

Seungcheol was left with his thoughts only. He thought about Jeonghan, and how good it felt to see him feeling better, how beautiful his smile was, how cute he looked petting Hao's head, how his eyes shined that morning, how kissable his lips looked. He pushed those thoughts out of his head, feeling bad for having thinking that way of Jeonghan, knowing how fragile he was. He promised to himself no to think about that, and to be there for Jeonghan as a friend, for God's sake they'd only met a day ago, he couldn't possibly be having a crush on the guy already. Suddenly, every thought in his mind telling him not to fall for Jeonghan disappeared when he saw him get out of the bedroom wearing his clothes.

"Oh no", he thought. Mentally cursing at how good Jeonghan looked.
The oversized sweater Seungcheol had given him was even more oversized on Jeonghan, the sleeves covering his hands, he just looked so extremely cute and Seungcheol wanted to slap himself for thinking that. He snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a phone ring.