ocho

Jeonghan was sitting in the bathroom, in front of the mirror. Seungcheol stood behind him, holding a bottle of pink dye in his hand.

"Are you sure?"

Seungcheol asked staring at Jeonghan, to make sure he wouldn't regret dying his hair. Jeonghan just nodded and smiled at the older. Seungcheol started pouring the dye on Jeonghan's head and massaging it to make sure he didn't leave any spots. He wasn't wearing gloves so he realized halfway through the process that his hands were pink, but it's not like he cared that much.

When he finished applying the dye on Jeonghan's head, they both decided to play Chess as they waited for it to process. It was while they were playing that Seungcheol came to the realization that Jeonghan liked cheating very much.

"You can't move the tower there!"

Seungcheol explained, taking Jeonghan's tower and placing it back on its spot. Jeonghan just rolled his eyes, and moved the tower again once Seungcheol wasn't looking. They both finished playing, Seungcheol completely clueless as to how he could've lost to Jeonghan, of course he didn't know the other had been cheating the entire time. Jeonghan just smiled smugly, doing his "victory dance", as he liked to call it.

"Whatever... I just let you win"

Seungcheol pouted, sitting down on the sofa with Hao. Jeonghan just stuck his tongue out at him.

"You're such a child"

Seungcheol smiled at the younger. Finally, Jeonghan decided he should go take the dye out of his hair. He disappeared into the bathroom, leaving Seungcheol and Hao playing in the sofa.

"What am I gonna do?"

Seungcheol said, looking at the small dog. Hao just tilted his head and moved his tail around. Seungcheol sighed.

"I can't fall in love with him, Hao"

He said, as if the dog could understand him. Hao just looked very confused, but Seungcheol kept talking anyway. Rambling on and on about how perfect Jeonghan was and how unfair it was for him to look so good all the time. He only stopped talking when he heard Jeonghan entering the room.

In that moment, time stopped.

Jeonghan with pink hair

Seungcheol had to stop for a moment and breathe because wow. I mean, wow. Just when he thought Jeonghan couldn't get any more perfect, this boy was determined to ruin Seungcheol's life. Seungcheol stared at him in awe, completely at a loss of words.

"So... How does it look?"

Jeonghan spoke up awkwardly, scratching the back of his head.
Seungcheol gulped, getting up to face Jeonghan. Once he was in front of him, time stopped once again.

Oh no

It was happening. Seungcheol was falling hard. Very hard. Incredibly hard.

"Uh... I..."

Seungcheol didn't even know what to say, he couldn't even manage to form a coherent sentence. Jeonghan took it as a sign that he didn't like it, and looked down at his feet.
But suddenly, he felt a hand on his cheek, and Seungcheol tilted his head upwards.

"You just..."

Seungcheol stopped, staring at Jeonghan, his pupils getting wider. Jeonghan swallowed a lump in his throat, his stomach suddenly erupting with butterflies at the sudden contact.

"You just look amazing"

Seungcheol finally managed to say, looking into the other's eyes. It was now Jeonghan who was at a loss of words.

"I... Uh... Thank you"

He muttered, looking back down at his feet. Seungcheol got even closer to him, and held his hand.

"Hey, I mean it"

He whispered, making sure Jeonghan knew he was being completely honest. The younger blushed furiously, his eyes suddenly focusing on Seungcheol's red lips.

No.

He thought.

He doesn't like you like that.

Before he did anything stupid, he hid his face on Seungcheol's shoulder, the older hugging him tightly. They both stood there hugging each other for a while, not wanting to let go. Jeonghan was falling in love too quickly and it wouldn't end well, or so he thought. He'd just broke up with Jisoo, he couldn't handle a relationship, or could he? He wanted to be with Seungcheol, he'd be lying if he said he didn't, but what if Seungcheol hurt him?
Seungcheol liked Jeonghan. He liked, liked, Jeonghan. He wanted to tell him so badly it was killing him inside, but for the younger's sake, he wouldn't. He hugged him as tightly as he could, making sure Jeonghan knew he cared.
They both let go after what felt like years, and they stared at each other for a moment.

"I... Do you want to go out for lunch?"

Jeonghan finally spoke up shyly, heat rising to his cheeks as he realized the offer sounded kind of like a date. Seungcheol just smiled at him.

"I uh.. I mean... As friends"

Jeonghan quickly said, looking embarrassed.

"I'd love to"

Seungcheol spoke up softly, his heart sinking a bit when Jeonghan friend-zoned him, but smiling at the younger nonetheless.
Jeonghan smiled widely, telling Seungcheol to wait while he changed into some clean clothes, and leaving him standing there grinning like an idiot. Hao looked up at Seungcheol sticking his tongue out.

"Don't look at me like that, I know"

He said to the dog, taking him and holding him in front of him.

"I know I fucked up. I'm falling very hard Hao"

He told him, Hao suddenly tilting his head in confusion. Seungcheol just laughed at the dog and started playing with him, waiting for Jeonghan to come back.

It didn't take long for Jeonghan to enter the living room once again. And for the third time that day, time stopped for Seungcheol.

Fuck

He was damned.

...................................................................

Kinda a filler kinda not I don't even know anymore.

Anyway, I hope Vernon's leg gets better quickly ❤️❤️
And also THERE'S GONNA BE A COMEBACK ON JULY I CANNOT WAIT

Also HAVE YOU WATCHED JEONGHAN'S SOLO BECAUSE OOF

I NEED A FULL VERSION OF THE SOLO IT'S JUST SO GOOD AAAAAAAAAAAAA HOW CAN HE BE CUTE AND ALSO HOT LIKE,,,,,,,,,,,,

Okay, also, I have a question: where are you all from? Please tell me in the comments (I'm from Spain)

Ok bye, have a good day ❤️❤️