Vol. 3, Chapter 17 (Chapter 66)

Volume 3, Chapter 66: It's good to have a friend like Wang Yi

TL: flarewk

"These.....these are just toys right......."

That person who was being referred to as Fei ge had a dumbish look on his face as he stared at Ma Qing Xue and the rest who arrived to support me, while gulping in his saliva.

"Want to try?"

Ma Qing Xue swang her chainsaw a little, resulting in a massive fissure onto the wall beside her.

"Try guessing."

Prez casually swung her long knife a few times, and similarly left many slicing marks onto the wall.

"That's right, these are just toys~"

Xiao Ling innocently smiled, if she said that these were toys, then it's definitely the opposite already, luckily I didn't call for the police, if not these people would definitely get into hot soup as well.

"You-you guys what do you want....."

That person who was being addressed as Fei ge probably had seen the real deal before, as once he saw Xiao Ling reloading the magazine he immediately became wildly distracted, with a look of wanting to run away as far away from here as possible.

"Nothing really, this disgusting fat female pig is finding our trouble, so........."

I pointed at the disgusting fat female pig not far from him; and the moment she was being pointed at by me she immediately became frenziedly frightened.

"Fei ge! Don't leave me alone here, they really scolded Fei ge just now.....also....Fei ge didn't you say it as well, you wanted to beat that guy till he was crippled, and wanting to drag that girl back to give our men to........"

PIAAAAK!

The person called Fei ge didn't let her continue on rambling, but gave her a ferocious slap in the face out of a sudden. Even during this moment, that disgusting fat stinky female pig still wants both parties to clash against each other, maybe it's because she thought that like this, she would have the opportunity to run away then, hence she attempted to provoke both parties......what a real hundred percent scrawny scumbag.

"Shut up, isn't this all because of you, everyday making trouble for me, this time you'll settle this matter by yourself, my hands are out of this!"

These group of gangsters left as quickly as they came, and when they left they also took away those people that were right with that disgusting fat stinky female pig from the start, and right now, there's only that disgusting fat stinky female pig and that piece of shit guy whom Xiao Yu had rejected before.

"I warn you.....my dad is a......"

"Whatever your dad is it's none of my business, I only cared about who you are, and what you did last time, that's all."