Chapter 13: The Finale

Niall:
She showed up at my door, looking absolutely breathtaking. She is beautiful, I don't just want y/n for her body, I want to be with her. I wish she felt the same way

y/n:
Niall greeted me at the door with a smile, it always makes me melt.

Niall leads me up to his bedroom, and I getting nervous

Niall: don't be nervous. You're ready for this.

Y/N: ready for what?

Niall: you'll see.

When I reach the bedroom he lifts me up and lays me gently on the bed, kissing me softly. I push him off of me and stare into his eyes. Those seductive eyes.

Niall: I'm sorry, we don't have to do this if you don't want to. You're just irresistible.

Y/N: you'll just leave me after we do this, it's all you want from me.

Niall picks you up and puts you on his lap, looks right into your eyes and says "y/n, I love you. I want to be with you. Please be mine"

I continue staring and a smile cracks your face. "Yes" you whisper.

"So are you ready because if not we can wa-"

Before Niall could finish I grabbed his shirt and he fell on top of me, kissing me passionately. He takes his shirt off and rips mine off . He starts grinding up between my legs and whispers in your ear, "I'm so hard for you, y/n. I want you so bad" he begins kissing my neck, I can't help but let out a moan, he stops and grins with pleasure from my noises. He stands up and pulls down my pants, looks at me, hauls my panties to the side and starts kissing between my thighs.
My head rolls back in pleasure, he licks and sucks on my clit. He puts his tongue inside of me and puts it in and out while rubbing on me. I can't help but scream.
He stands up and smiles, fuck, that seductive smile makes me weak.
He removes my underwear and he takes his off. His dick is so hard, I can see the veins throbbing. He flys on top of me and slowly puts it inside of my wet lady spot. He breathes so deeply as he goes in and out, my screams of pleasure makes him go deeper and harder. My legs start shaking. It wasn't just sex, it was making love.
He flips me and bends you over and starts putting it in and out from behind, he grabs and spanks my butt as he pleases me, he hauls my hair and chokes me, "this is so good" he groans.
I can't help but grab the sheets, my legs quiver as I cum, over and over again. He flips me back over because I can no longer hold myself up, we both cum at the same time, and we fall asleep together with him inside of me.

This all happened because he became my next door neighbours, now we are lovers.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING!!! ITS BEEN SO LONG! ❤️ thanks for all the support xoxoxo
Love you all