Chapter Eight: A Date?

*Niall*
Last night was amazing. There is no other way to put it. It sucks that we didn't get to have sex, but; we will, if it's the last thing I do. I want her so bad. Her sparkling (your eye color) darling eyes, her rosey red lips, and her beautiful (short or long hair) hair. She is so , perfect.

Sure we went on a walk before, but I would not consider that a date. So today I asked her if she would come over to watch Christmas movies, cuddle and eat (your favourite food) together. She said yes!

So far today all I was doing is planning out what is going to happen, my parents and siblings should be gone; so no matter what I will get sexual with her. As perfect as this so far sounds, there is something missing. But I don't know what.

After a long while of thinking, I suddenly get it! Music! I'm going to sing her a song! It's a song that describes her perfectly. Yes, Little Things.

(later that night)
She finally arrived at 9:30pm.
She looked stunning, I was speechless.
She looked so happy and she looked at me with her lovely eyes.
"Woah." I whispered.
Her cheeks coated with a light pink.

From these last few minutes, I could easily tell; this night is going to go perfect.

sorry I took so long updating bbs:(
I might get chapter nine up later today!<3

bye ily cutiesxxo