Chapter 8

Tonight at the entrance of Canterlot High Ben Tennyson and the others were outside of the school statue.

Ben: so... What do we do now?

Rainbow Dash: well I'll play some videogames.

Thor: maybe I'll play with you Mrs dash.

Rainbow Dash: *blushing* R... really?

Thor: of course.

Rainbow Dash: thanks Thor.

Rainbow Dash and Thor walked to Rainbow Dash's house while holding hands as they blushed.

Pinkie Pie: so Sonic, Peter Parker wanna head to my place?

Peter Parker: you betcha pinks.

Sonic: totally.

Pinkie Pie: WEE!!! LET'S DO IT!!*patted both on Sonic and Peter's shoulders* tag your it catch me if you can!

With that Pinkie Pie zoomed off leaving Ben, Rarity, Fluttershy, T Challa, Applejack, Casey Jones, Sunset Shimmer, Doctor Stephen Strange, Peter Parker, and Sonic.

Peter Parker: hey I'm gonna catch you Pinkie Pie! *zooming off after Pinkie Pie*.

Sonic: hey wait up!

With that Sonic and Peter Parker Dan off leaving Ben Tennyson, Rarity, Fluttershy, T Challa, Applejack, Casey Jones, Doctor Stephen Strange, Sunset Shimmer, and Twilight Sparkle.

Twilight: I better get to work on s spell of how to defeat the Dazzlings.

Sunset Shimmer: I'll help you Twi.

Doctor Stephen Strange: agreed.

Twilight Sparkle, Sunset Shimmer, and Doctor Stephen Strange left leaving Ben Tennyson, Rarity, Fluttershy, T Challa, Applejack, and Casey Jones.

Casey Jones: so... What now dude?

Ben: well Rarity and I are going on a date.

Ben wrapped his left arm around Rarity's waist.

Fluttershy: um... T Challa?

T Challa turned to Fluttershy.

T Challa: hmm?

Fluttershy: um... I was wondering if you and I can go out tonight?

A bright pink blush formed on Fluttershy's cheeks and T Challa knew that he's starting to love her.

T Challa: I'd be honored to go out with you my dear.

Fluttershy gasped as her cheek blushed even red.

Fluttershy: R... Really?

T Challa: of course my love.

Tears of joy Fluttershy wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him and T Challa did the same.

Applejack: Ay Casey Jones?

Casey Jones: oh hey AJ what's up?

Applejack: I was wondering if you and ah can go out tonight? If that's alright with you sugercube.

A blush appeared on Applejack's cheeks. Casey Jones was happy to go out with her.

Casey Jones: I love to.

Applejack: really?

Casey Jones: yup oh and I have something for you.

Music began to play as Casey Jones began to sing.

{Casey Jones}

You know i want you

It's not a secret i try to hide